Sissel Step Fit Cobblestone Reflexology Mat
Walking along pebbles and cobblestones has for centuries been cited as an alternative therapy to promote whole body wellness and coordination. Now you can experience the ancient art of reflexology from the comfort of your own home with the Sissel Step Fit Cobblestone Reflexology Mat, a TPE rubber exercise mat that massages the reflex points across the soles of your feet.
Who Can Make Gains with the Reflexology Mat?
Drawing upon alternative Chinese medical practices, the Sissel Step Fit is an authentic cobble-style exercise mat for users to make users make gains in both balance, motor skills and coordination. By walking or exercising across the ridges and bumps of the Sissel Step Fit, users with the following objectives may begin to either rehabilitate or train their bodies:
- Motor training:
- Proprioceptive training:
- Promotion of whole-body coordination
- Balance training
Features and Benefits of the Cobblestone Mat
- Modern interpretation of walking on stones to promote body wellness and coordination
- Increases metabolism through boosted blood circulation
- Applicable for sensory motor training after injury to the muscle ligaments in foot, ankle, knee or hip
- Proprioceptive training after injury or surgery
- Massages reflexology points on the sole of the foot, useful for balance training
- Can be used indoors, outdoors and in the shower
- TPE rubber is both flexible and washable, with an eco-friendly design
- Free of latex and phthalate, suitable for those sensitive or allergic to these materials
How Do You Use the Reflexology Mat?
The Reflexology Mat can be used in combination with existing physiotherapy programmes or as an isolated exercise to meet rehabilitation goals. For an example on how to complete a squat on the Reflexology Mat, please refer to the following instructions:
- Place both feet on the mat.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees, press your hips back and stop the movement once the hip joint is lower than the knees.
- Lightly press your heels into the mat to return to the initial position.
- Repeat until your set is complete.
Cobblestones massage reflexology points
on the sole of the foot
What Is Reflexology?
Reflexology is an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands. It is believed that by applying pressure to these specific points, users may reduce pain and anxiety and promote circulation, relaxation, and healing in the body.
- Dimensions: 49 x 49cm (WxL)
- Materials: TPE rubber