SKLZ HOPZ 2.0 Resistance Jumping Trainer
Sports like basketball, volley ball and football all require impressive vertical jumping ability and the SKLZ HOPZ 2.0 Resistance Jumping Trainer is the best way to improve those skills. The trainer is easy to use and extremely durable, with built-in shoe harnesses on the ankle straps to keep them in place.
- 1 x SKLZ HOPZ 2.0 adjustable belt
- 2 x Ankle straps with built-in shoe harness
- 2 x Black resistance cables
- 2 x Yellow resistance cables
Who Can Make Gains With the Resistance Jumping Trainer?
The SKLZ HOPZ 2.0 puts you on the fast-track to maximising your vertical jumping ability, giving you a unique advantage over other players in sports such as basketball. Altering the placement of the cable on the belt will allow you to switch between target muscle groups, ensuring no part of your physique is unperfected.
What Are the Key Features of the SKLZ HOPZ 2.0 Resistance Trainer?
- Maximise Jumping Ability: Builds explosive leg power and strengthens jumping muscles
- Target Specific Muscles: Move resistance cable on belt to target specific muscles
- Durable: Tough cables and ankle straps with built-in shoe harness keeps straps in place
- Functional: Change resistance cable quickly with patented side lock on belt and ankle straps
- Adjustable: Adjustable belt with side padding fits better and helps with proper cable placement
How Do the HOPZ 2.0 Resistance Trainer Work?
To use the HOPZ 2.0 please first use the resistance cables to join the ankle straps to the belt. When you jump your legs will content with the additional resistance of the cable, thereby pushing your muscles far harder and increasing your vertical lift. You can target specific muscles by altering where the resistance cables attach to the belt.
What Is Resistance Training?
Resistance training involves testing your limbs and core against resistance provided by either your own body weight or a range of specialist equipment, including the SKLZ HOPZ 2.0. Resistance training improves your muscle strength and tone and reduces the chance of injury.
Are Additional or Replacement Resistance Cables Available?
Yes, side-lock compatible cables are easily available. There is a choice of four resistance strengths: