SKLZ Resistance Training Lateral Resistor Pro
The SKLZ Resistance Training Lateral Resistor Pro serves a dual purpose, both developing your first-step quickness and improving the fluidity and strength of your lateral movements. The SKLZ Resistor Pro comes with three cables, each with a different resistance strength.
- 2 x Padded ankle straps
- 1 x Yellow resistance strap (Light)
- 1 x Red resistance strap (Medium)
- 1 x Grey resistance strap (Heavy)
Who Can Make Gains With the Resistance Training Lateral Resistor Pro?
The Lateral Resistor Pro develops core skills such as strength, speed and acceleration. However, it is also particularly effective at improving your lateral movements and body positioning, both of which factors are essential for sports such as tennis or squash. The resistance trainer will allow you to finesse your performance in a unique and targeted way.
What Are the Key Features of the SKLZ Lateral Resistor Pro?
- Speed Training: Develops first step quickness and lateral speed
- Positioning: Strengthens key muscles for fluidity of movement and correct body positioning
- Adjustable: Choice of three cables which can be quickly switched with the patented side-lock system
- Comfortable: Padded, adjustable ankle cuffs for comfort
How Do the SKLZ Lateral Resistor Assist with Lateral Movement Training?
Side-to-side or lateral movements are often absent from traditional training methods, but they are extremely important in all sports. As you step from one leg to the other while wearing the SKLZ Resistance Trainer the leg muscles responsible for lateral movement will develop in terms of both strength and flexibility.
What Is Resistance Training?
Resistance training involves testing your limbs and core against resistance provided by either your own body weight or a range of specialist equipment, including the SKLZ Lateral Resistor improves your muscle strength and tone and reduces the chance of injury.
Are Additional or Replacement Resistance Cables Available?
Yes, side-lock compatible cables are easily available. There is a choice of four resistance strengths: