Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles
Providing reliable support and exceptional comfort, the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles are ideal for wearing during both sports and long hours of walking around during daily activities. They are also ideal for anybody looking to receive enhanced comfort, support, and odour control, as the insoles combine shock absorption and heel support with an odour-controlling coating.
The Merino Grey Performance Insoles provide all of the benefits of the Superfeet Green Performance Insoles but with the addition of a wool layer for warmth. If you would prefer your insoles to not keep your feet warm, see the Superfeet Green Performance Insoles for other great benefits.
Who Can Make Gains with the Merino Grey Performance Insoles?
The Merino Grey Insoles help to keep feet warm, which makes them ideal for sports played outside or exercising in cold conditions. They are great for winter sports such as skiing or snowboarding, and are also useful for keeping feet warm when playing sports such as football or going for a run during the colder months or early in the morning and late at night. By wearing the Merino Grey Insoles, you can forget about having cold feet and focus on what really matters: your performance.
Key Features of the Superfeet Merino Performance Insoles
- Ideal for wearing during sports and on a daily basis
- Wool layer provides naturally thermo-regulating protection to keep feet warm
- Wide and deep heel cup for maximum support and help with shock absorption
- High-density closed-cell foam provides enhanced underfoot cushioning and comfort
- All-natural coating eliminates odour-causing bacteria for freshness
- High-profile shape helps to stabilise and support the foot, in turn reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Heel cup offers exceptional depth and width for maximum support and natural shock absorption
- Durable construction with reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
How Do the Superfeet Merino Grey Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways. Some of the ways in which the design of the Merino Grey Performance Insoles prevent or reduce foot pain include the following:
- Absorbs Shock: The deep heel cups help with natural shock absorption while offering maximum heel protection
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with an all-natural coating to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for ongoing freshness, ideal for during sports or long working hours
- Improves Comfort: The high-density foam layer provides optimal levels of comfort with every step
- Keeps Feet Warm: A wool layer provides thermo-regulating protection to help feet stay warm and comfortable
- Reduces Stress: High-profile shape stabilises the foot, in turn reduces stress on the feet, ankles, and knees
- Offers Resilient Support: The insoles spring back into shape after responding to compression
Owing to their enhanced levels of support, the insoles are ideal for wearing during sports, and can also offer excellent protection in general footwear. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Merino Grey Performance Insoles with a wool layer
and shock-absorbing heels
High-Density Foam Construction
The Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles feature a high-density foam layer for optimal comfort. As comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by overexertion, playing sports, and walking around. With a wool layer providing thermo-regulating protection, feet can stay warm while receiving enhanced levels of comfort.
The Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles feature an all-natural coating that helps eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
With a deep heel cup, the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease pressure under the heels. The heel cups cradles the heel for natural cushioning and shock absorption.
To ensure the best possible fit, the Superfeet Merino Grey Performance Insoles are available in a choice of sizes. The table below outlines the available sizes, which are based on UK and EU shoe sizes; your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size B ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||Size 34 - 36 |
|Size C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||Size 37 - 38.5 |
|Size D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||Size 39 - 41 |
|Size E ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||Size 42 - 44 |
|Size F ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||Size 45 - 46.5 |
|Size G ||Size 12 - 13.5 ||Size 47 - 49 |