Outdoor sports and activities, such as cycling and motocross riding, can be really energising. They may, however, cause you to become uncomfortably hot, especially when the sun is shining. Heat discomfort can distract you from your sport and negatively affect your performance.
The Techniche TechKewl Hybrid Cooling Vest provides ultimate cooling relief. Combining two of Techniche's most popular technologies for longer lasting cooling - HyperKewl and CoolPax Phase Changing Material - this advanced cooling vest delivers fantastic results.
Who Can Make Gains with the Techniche TechKewl Hybrid Cooling Sport Vest?
Used by some of the world's top athletes, the Hybrid Sport Vest is effective for pre-cooling use, cooling during activity and post-cooling for faster recovery.
The following can benefit from the Hybrid Sport Vest:
- Motocross riders
- Any athlete working to improve performance and minimise the effects of heat fatigue and heat stress
How the TechKewl Hybrid Sport Vest Works
Techniche Hybrid Cooling Vests combine the best of HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling with CoolPax Phase Change Cooling technologies, for longer, more effective personal cooling.
HyperKewl cooling technology uses a unique polymer chemistry to achieve rapid absorption, stable water storage and enhanced evaporation. CoolPax cooling technology uses Phase Change Materials for a constant cooling effect.
The combination of these two cooling technologies together means longer and more flexible cooling options.
How To Activate the TechKewl Hybrid Sport Vest
Simply activate the HyperKewl portion of the vest by soaking it in water for 2 - 3 minutes. Users can expect the HyperKewl evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20°F cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airflow.
Freeze the PCM Cooling Inserts in ice water or the freezer for 45 minutes and then place them in the mesh pockets inside the vest.
You can then feel the benefits of two separate cooling technologies to help maximise your sports performance, keeping you cool, collected and distraction-free.
Features of the TechKewl Hybrid Sport Vest
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to activate
- Front zip and scoop neck - easy to put on and take off
- Mesh ventilation panels - breathable
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer
- HyperKewl Cooling Fabric inner
- Water-repellent nylon liner - keeps you dry
- Black cotton poly-elastic trim
- 5 - 10 hours of cooling relief per soak
- Phase Change Material Inserts maintain a comfortable 58F/14°C for up to 3 hours
- Includes 1 set of PCM Cooling Inserts, 1 vest and 1 cooler bag
- Choice of 3 colours
Famous Users of the Techkewl Hybrid Sports Vest
- Ferrari Formula 1 Team
- KTM Red Bull Factory Team
- Honda World MX Team with Evgeny Bobryshev and Max Nagl
- Herock Motocross Team
- Kawasaki Factory Team
- Alex Tagliani, Indy Pole Winner
- Team Saxo Bank, with Alberto Contador (Tour de France Winner)
- Dutch National Soccer Team 2010 World Cup Finalists
- US Olympic Cycling Team with Lauren Tamayo
- Military including US, Dutch and French
|Size ||Chest Measurement (cm) ||Front Length (back is 3cm longer) |
|Extra Small ||76 - 79 ||53 |
|Small ||81 - 84 ||56 |
|Medium ||86 - 89 ||58 |
|Large ||91 - 94 ||61 |
|Extra Large ||97 - 102 ||64 |
|XX-Large ||104 - 109 ||66 |
Please note that high humidity (90%) will diminish the HyperKewl fabric's ability to evaporate water and therefore provide cooling.