Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Universal Pack
If you want to cool down during training, need some post-workout relief or have a sports injury which requires cold therapy, an ice pack can be really useful. The trouble is, ice packs can cause ice burn when applied directly to the skin.
You may wrap the ice pack in a cloth, but this will usually reduce the cooling effect. Furthermore, standard ice packs are often unable to stay cold for long periods.
The Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Universal Pack is a great alternative to a standard ice pack, able to provide long-lasting, cooling relief with no ice burn.
Who Can Make Gains with the Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Universal Pack?
Constructed from Phase Change Material (PCM), the pad releases temperature specific relief to the applied area. The TechKewl Universal Pack is therefore great for self-care to aid recovery from sports injuries, or post-workout pain and discomfort.
It can also be used for relief during training, helping you stay cool and collected for an enhanced performance.
How Does the Phase Change Technology Work?
The TechKewl Universal Pack is constructed from Phase Change Material (PCM) which releases temperature-specific cooling relief (58F/14°C). To activate the product, you must do the following:
- Submerge PCM inserts and place in a freezer until solid, or in ice water for up to 45 minutes.
- Return inserts to garment pockets.
- Apply to area; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).
Features of the TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Pack
- Phase Change Material (PCM) for temperature specific cooling relief
- Inserts maintain a comfortable 58F/ 14°C
- Activated in water - no electricity required
- PCM 30% lighter than water - won't weigh you down
- PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, and does not produce condensation - very user-friendly
- Can be used for a variety of indications - versatile
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 15.2cm/ 6 x 6"