Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest
Whilst building a sweat is a testament to your hard work when exercising, becoming uncomfortably hot can distract from your workout. This is a real problem for many athletes, particularly when training in the summer months.
The Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest is a specialised cooling solution which delivers heat stress prevention to your core. Constructed from Phase Change Material (PCM), the vest releases up to three hours of temperature specific relief to the upper body, via cooling inserts inside of the vest.
The TechKewl Pullover Vest can help athletes reduce heat induced fatigue whilst increasing mental alertness, reaction time and comfort - so you can perform at your best.
Who Can Make Gains with the Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest?
The TechKewl Phase Change Vest can be used for pre-cooling use, cooling during activity and post-cooling for faster recovery. The following can benefit from the Phase Change Cooling Vest:
- Motocross riders
- Any athlete working to improve performance and minimise the effects of heat fatigue and heat stress
How Does the Phase Change Technology Work?
The TechKewl Cooling Vest is constructed from Phase Change Material (PCM) which releases temperature-specific cooling relief (58F/14°C). To activate the product, simply do the following:
- Submerge PCM inserts and place in a freezer until solid, or in ice water for up to 45 minutes.
- Return inserts to garment pockets.
- Wear; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).
Features of the TechKewl Phase Change Vest
- Lightweight, durable and reusable
- V-neck with zip closure - easy to put on and remove
- Hook and loop girth and shoulder adjustments - for optimal fit
- 100% cotton vest - soft and breathable
- Thermal liner
- 1 set of 4 PCM Cooling Inserts included with each vest
- 1 cooler bag included
- Inserts segmented to conform comfortably to your body
- Works in all temperature environments
- Targeted cooling for key heat zones
- Phase Change Material (PCM) for temperature specific cooling relief
- Inserts maintain a comfortable 58F/ 14°C
- Activated in water - no electricity required
- PCM 30% lighter than water - won't weigh you down
- PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable and does not produce condensation - very user-friendly
- Additional inserts available for continuous heat relief
- Choice of 3 colours
|Size ||Waist (cm) || |
|Weight (kg) ||Length (cm) |
|Medium/Large ||91 - 117 ||100 - 175 ||45 - 79 ||38 - 53 |
|Large/Extra Large ||102 - 127 ||175 - 250 ||79 - 113 ||43 - 58 |
|XX-Large ||117 - 142 ||250 - 300 ||113 - 136 ||53 - 69 |
- Weight: 2.7kg (including PCM Cooling Inserts)