The Teeter Contour L5 Inversion Table is an effective device for inversion therapy. Back pain is something that is sadly all too common in today's society, and millions of people every day are affected by pain that can make it hard to carry out even basic activities without discomfort. If you have an active lifestyle, it can negatively affect performance and keep you out of action for an extended period. Missing work and important matches, or suffering in silence are the only options many people believe they have. But inversion therapy can be the solution to these problems.
A modern twist on a classic design, The Contour L5 Inversion Table is a great solution to back pain, stress, stiffness and more, boasting features that provide unparalleled user-friendliness and security.
Who Can Make Gains with the L5 Inversion Table?
The Teeter Contour L5 Inversion Table is a great choice for anyone who needs to find a way of dealing with back pain. The table moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion, encouraging realignment and relaxing your muscles. The table is supplied with an adjustable pillow for comfort, and uses pressure-reducing speciality foam cups which surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel to allow for a relaxing and secure experience.
Features and Benefits of the Teeter Contour L5
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System- Extra long handle reduces bending; aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system
- EZ Angle Tether- Pre-set rotation control with embroidered markings at angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees
- Large Support Hand Grips- Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent
- One click balance feature transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes
- Patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion, encouraging realignment and relaxed muscles
- Adjustable pillow included for your comfort
- Pressure-reducing foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel for a relaxing and secure user experience
- Patent-Pending Pivot System Allows the bed to glide smoothly into and out of inversion without rattles or weight-shifts
- Sleek frame design looks great and allows easy mounting and dismounting
- Comes with a laminated owner's manual and instructional DVD
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
Dimensions of the Contour L5 Inversion Table
- Height - 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198cm)
- Weight - 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Packaged dimensions - 49.5" x 30" x 8.5" (125.7 x 76.2 x 21.6 cm)
- Packaged weight - 36 kg (80 lbs)
Non UK Mainland Delivery
At Think Sport, we always strive to provide free delivery on all orders over £40. However, with Teeter products there may be an additional charge for delivery to non UK Mainland addresses, Highland and Island addresses. In this case, we always work to minimise the courier costs and pass these on to our customers at cost price.