The Teeter EP-560 Sports Inversion Table is a great option for effective inversion therapy. Lower back pain is something that affects millions of people all over the world, and can have various causes such as a trapped nerve, or compressed discs in the vertebrae. This can drastically affect peoples' quality of life, and make it difficult to focus on even everyday activities, much less properly compete in any sports.
The Ep-560 Sports allows people with chronic pain to properly enjoy life with significantly reduced pain. Inverted movement is vital to maintaining muscle and joint health by encouraging rehydration and improving flexibility. Joints that are slightly out of alignment from overuse and misuse are helped to naturally realign with gentle stretching during decompression, resulting in better body symmetry and posture.
This model also includes the Teeter Gravity Boots, and the Conversion Bar for easy modification of your table, allowing you to exercise your core and legs effectively against gravity.
Who Can Make Gains with the EP-560 Sports Inversion Table?
The Teeter EP-560 Sports is ideal for anyone who wants an effective way of managing their pain, improving flexibility and more. The EP-560 helps you achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Use for just a few minutes each day and you can achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility and build strength with inverted exercises.
Features and Benefits of the Teeter EP-560 Sports
- ComforTrak Bed features a pressure-reducing shape that maximizes spinal comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization
- Includes the Teeter Gravity Boots, giving more options for inverted exercise
- The innovative “track” design accommodates the optional Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories
- Hand-holds integrated into the bed and steel frame enhance stretching and decompression
- Pressure-reducing foam cups distribute body weight comfortably around the foot and heel, greatly reducing ankle discomfort
- Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a more secure and durable product
- Unique design offers smooth rotation and controlled lockout in full inversion
- Stable base ensures the table won't slide around on the floor
- Adjustable tether allows pre-determined maximum angle of inversion
- A de-rattler and special pivot bearings ensure long-lasting, squeak-free rotation
- Comes with a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Specifications of the Teeter EP 560 Sports
Height capacity: 142 – 198 cm (4'8" - 6'6")
Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lbs)
Assembled dimensions: 48” x 27” x 61” (114 x 71 x 147 cm)
Packaged dimensions: 50"x 30”x 7" (127 x 70x 18 cm)
Packaged weight: 31 kg (68 lbs), plus 5.5 kg (12 lbs)
Non UK Mainland Delivery
At Think Sport, we always strive to provide free delivery on all items over £40. However, with Teeter products there may be an additional charge for delivery to non UK Mainland addresses and Highland and Island addresses. In such a case, we always work to minimise the courier costs.