Back pain causes severe problems for millions of people worldwide, affecting their performance at work, during sport and every day living. Targeting back pain, muscle tension, disc problems, spinal curvature and muscle spasms, the Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table uses inversion therapy to get you back on the road to recovery. Utilising natural body weights and forces, the Inversion Table places controlled pressure on the affected area, meaning that just a few minutes of use every day can have a long-lasting positive effect.
Who Can Make Gains with the EP-970 Inversion Table?
The EP-970 Inversion Table is for anyone who has suffered from back problems for a significant amount of time. The table is designed to improve pain related to sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal curvature and muscle spasms. It comes mostly pre-assembled, but an easy to use manual and Teeterlink App provide easy assembly instructions making the table well suited to home use.
Back on the Road to Recovery
Inversion therapy works by safely positioning the body in such a position that bodyweight places natural pressure on the affected areas of the back. In decompressing the spine and weight-bearing joints, the back can begin to heal from long-lasting pain.
The table is recommended for use for a few minutes every day. Its EZ-Stretch Handles and EZ-Angle Control features ensure ease of use through pre-set positioned guides, while an EZ-Reach Ankle System provides total safety because of a gravity-activated safety lock.
Customisable Back Pain Relief
The Teeter Table is customisable, meaning that it can provide back support that is catered to you. It is fitted with a customisable head pillow and ComforTrak bed which ensure comfort during use. Special grip and stretch handholds and an Ergo-Embrace support system, provide extra comfort to your hands and ankles.
Features and Benefits of the Teeter EP-970
- ComforTrak bed features acupressure nodes insert for tailored healing pressure
- Features an EZ-Reach Ankle System for smooth ratchet closure and secure positioning
- Special safety locks, hinges and pivot bearings keep user in place during use
- Lumber bridge enhances decompression and spinal realignment
- Fitted with max handles and an extra-long grip surface for new users
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles provide stretching and decompression
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control provides pre-set positions for ease of use
- Designed to be easily dissembled, transported and stored
The Teeter EP-970 in Action
Specifications of the EP-970 Inversion Table
- Folded Dimensions (WxDxH): 50.8cm x 73cm x 167.6cm
- Warranty: 5 years
- Use: Home use
- Instructions: Available on Teeterlink App and in owners guide