The Teeter EZ-Up Inversion System combines the Teeter Inversion Rack with the Teeter Gravity Boots for a comprehensive product. In today's society, repetitive motions such as sitting, or certain sporting activities, have combined to make back pain one of the most widespread conditions around. Lower back pain especially can be debilitating, and the pain it causes can drastically affect your quality of life, preventing you from enjoying life to the fullest.
Inversion therapy (or hanging upside down) has been used for hundreds of years to help relieve back pain, reduce stress, stimulate circulation, promote flexibility and proper alignment, and reduce the effects of ageing caused by gravity, so you no longer have to suffer in silence.
Who Can Make Gains with the EZ-Up Inversion System?
The EZ-UP Inversion System is ideal for anyone who could benefit from the decompression that inversion therapy brings. Too much sitting, or sports-specific movements, can compress the vertebrae and lead to a range of painful back problems, so by hanging from the rack this pain can be alleviated. It can also be used for effective exercise, without putting a dangerous load on your spine and working against gravity for a challenging workout. Try crunches or reverse squats for the legs and core.
Any standard wood door frame (meeting the uniform building code) can be your centre for inversion with the Teeter EZ-Up Inversion System, which comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots. It can be installed safely in seconds so you'll be ready to go in no time.
Features and Benefits of the EZ-Up Inversion System
- Double-bar system: Makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Rack secures easily to the door frame, but can be removed easily
- Gravity Boots made of a light, durable material with soft lining for extra comfort
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles with a unique double-lock system for security
- Hooks and calf loops made of a 40% glass nylon alloy for a stronger product
- Scratch-resistant powder coating for a high quality finish
- Foam hand grips: For a comfortable and secure grip
- System includes instructional video and owner’s manual
- 5 year warranty
Specifications of the Teeter EZ-UP Inversion System
- Weight Capacity - 113kg (250 lbs)
- Assembled dimensions - fits door frames from 28 - 36" (71 - 91cm)
- Packaged dimensions - 36.5" x 17" x 6" (93cm x 43cm x 15cm)
- Packaged weight - 10.4kg (23 lbs)
Non UK Mainland Delivery
At Think Sport, we always strive to provide free delivery on all items over £40. However, with Teeter products there may be an additional charge for delivery to non UK Mainland, Highland and Island addresses. In this case, we always work to minimise the courier costs and pass these on to our customers at cost price.