Teeter FitSpine LX9 Deluxe Inversion Table for Back Pain
Fitted with Teeter's best ergonomic features and accessories, the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Deluxe Inversion Table for Back Pain is the latest in transformative chronic back pain treatment. Ideal for those suffering from conditions such as scoliosis and sciatica, the LX9 provides users with additional across the board to reduce user bending, as well as boost decompression options.
- 1 x Inversion table
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x DVD with 5 Routines
- 1 x Free TeeterLink App
Who Can Make Gains With the FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table?
Suitable for most adult use as well as older teenagers (please see the size and weight capacity below for more details), the FitSpine LX9 treats users with a range of chronic back conditions and allows them to make gains in athletic performance, relief from back pain and overall rehabilitation. It is recommended as a form of relief from the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Muscle tension
- Muscle spasms
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal curvature
- Facet syndrome
Please note that if you are unsure as to whether inversion therapy is right for you, we recommend seeking the advice of a medical professional prior to purchase.
Features and Benefits of the Teeter LX9
- Easy-to-use inversion table for inversion therapy
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system for maximum decompression
- Wide range of easy grip handles and holds for full ergonomy
- Certified by both independent and federal governing bodies
- Includes a storage caddy for storing contents of pockets
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes focuses traction on the lower back
- Patented security features including auto-locks and heat-treated steel for unmatched durability
What Is Inversion Therapy?
Inversion therapy is a technique where you are suspended upside down to stretch the spine and relieve back pain. This well-substantiated science is supported by the idea that by shifting the body's gravity, pressure eases off the back and provides additional traction for the spine.
What Makes the Teeter LX9 Unique?
The Teeter LX9 is distinguished by its highly unique and ergonomic design, including an arched based with a boarding platform, designed to make mounting and dismounting easier. Its innovative FlexTech Bed is boosted by an 8-point floating suspension system which flexes with you to enable the best decompressive stretch.
Boarding platform allows users to climb easily onto
the LX9 Inversion Table
How Secure Is the LX9 Inversion Table?
The LX9 is far superior to lower-end inversion tables, with a vast array of grip handles and locks to provide users with the most comfortable and secure experience possible:
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System: Made from aerospace-grade steel with a micro-adjusting fit, this extra-long handle allows a customized, comfortable fit for the ankle supports without straining your back.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: These handles add decompression at lesser angles of inversion with a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion.
- Stretch Max Handles: These handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
How Easy Is the Teeter LX9 Inversion Table To Assemble?
The Teeter LX9 is very easy to assemble and get started with using the included user manual. For storage purposes, the Teeter LX9 can be folded in just a few seconds to the following dimensions: 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg (21 stone 6 pounds)
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142cm - 198cm)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 130 x 78 x 27cm
Please note that Inversion Therapy is not suitable for everyone, and if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or glaucoma, you should consult your doctor before purchasing a FitSpine LX9.
|User Manual ||Assembly Manual |
| || |