Teeter FitSpine X3 Deluxe Inversion Table for Back Pain
If you suffer from a chronic back condition or otherwise experience lasting back pain, it can often feel like there's no end in sight. With additional ergonomic handles and an aerospace-steel ankle locking system, the Teeter FitSpine X3 Deluxe Inversion Table for Back Pain is an upgraded model of the Teeter FitSpine X1 that allows you to experience the best decompressive stretch available in order to treat your bad back.
- 1 x Inversion Table
- 1 x Manual
- 5 x Online Back Routines
Who Can Make Gains With the FitSpine X3 Inversion Table?
Suitable for most adult use as well as older teenagers (please see the size and weight capacity below for more details), the FitSpine X3 treats users with a range of chronic back conditions and allows them to make gains in athletic performance, relief from back pain and overall rehabilitation. It is recommended as a form of relief from the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Muscle tension
- Muscle spasms
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal curvature
- Facet syndrome
Please note that if you're unsure whether inversion therapy is right for your condition, we would recommend seeing a medical professional prior to purchase.
Features and Benefits of the FitSpine X3 Inversion Table
- Advanced inversion table for back pain relief
- Includes a user manual and access to five online back routines
- Suitable for treating conditions like scelolosis and sciatica
- Eight-point suspension system flexes as you move
- Provides the best decompressive stretch available
- Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing
- Adjustable tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees of inversion
- Additional handles by ankles and hands to ensure full supported mobility
- Handles are upgraded versions of those found on the Teeter X1
- Leaves your back feeling free of pressure and pain
- Wrap-around Ergo-Embrace supports keep you comfortably suspended
What Is Inversion Therapy?
Inversion therapy is a technique where you are suspended upside down to stretch the spine and relieve back pain. This well-substantiated science is supported by the idea that by shifting the body's gravity, pressure eases off the back and provides additional traction for the spine.
Medically Certified Device
The Teeter X3 is fully registered as an FDA 510(k) Medical Device for back pain and related conditions. Teeter has been designing medical devices for over 35 years and as such, all their devices include an industry leading 5 year warranty and easy assembly.
How Secure Is the Teeter X3 Inversion Table?
Teeter's patented Ergo-Embrace Supports surround the ankles to distribute weight evenly around the feet and heels, while an EZ-Reach Ankle System provides extended handles to reduce user bending when securing the supports. Large stretch max handles are provided to allow for additional support and assistance when handling the Teeter X3.
Additional handles are provided around the ankles and hand's resting position to allow for superior security.
If you're looking for smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort, you've found the right device. Built using the latest innovations in inversion technology, the X3 features advanced balancing assets to accommodate body weights, with an adjustable tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees of inversion.
Can I Use the Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table for Sciatica?
Sciatica is a painful condition that affects the path of the sciatic nerve, lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. The FitSpine X3 has been shown to help relieve sciatica and the muscular or skeletal issues causing sciatica pain, by causing your body to relax, stretch and lengthen.
How Easy Is the FitSpine X3 To Store?
The FitSpine X3 Inversion Table folds easily for storage, with no disassembly required. To assist in user handling, the heavy-duty steel base is fitted with a scratch-resistant finish with stability feet that work to protect floors.
360° View Of the Teeter FitSpine X3
Advanced inversion table for back pain relief
What's the Difference Between the FitSpine X3 and X1?
The FitSpine X3 is a more advanced version of the FitSpine X1. Improvements and features are outlined below:
- Extra-long aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handles
- Additional large stretch max handles for hands to grasp while manoeuvering.
- Additional EZ-Stretch handle near the ankles for increased comfort when attaching ankle supports.
- Height Capacity: 4 foot 8 to 6 foot 6 (142cm - 198cm)
- Weight Capacity: 136kg (21 stone 6 pounds)
- Product Weight: 29.9kg
- Packaged Dimensions (LxWxH): 124 x 76 x 21cm
- In-Use Max. Dimensions (LxWxH): 205.7 x 73.2 x 219.7cm
- Non-Use Max. Dimensions (LxWxH): 147.2 x 73.2 x 153.7cm
- Storage Dimensions (LxWxH): 50.8 x 73.2 x 167.6cm
Please note that Inversion Therapy is not suitable for everyone, and if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or glaucoma, you should consult your doctor before purchasing a FitSpine X3.
|User Manual ||Assembly Manual |
| || |