Reaching the muscles in the middle of your back by yourself is more or less impossible. With the Thera Cane MAX Massager, self-massaging those sore back muscles has never been easier. Its unique design delivers superior leverage and stability, helping you rejuvenate your body and spirit.
Features of the Thera Cane MAX Massager
- Designed to apply pressure to sore muscles without professional help
- Provides temporary relief from muscular tension, stiffness, tenderness and soreness
- Improved and patented design for superior leverage and stability
- A brand new feature, The Link Ball, connects the top half with the bottom half
- Includes an owner's manual and an interactive DVD to make learning to use easier
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
Who Can Make Gains with the Thera Cane MAX Massager?
The MAX Massager is perfect for anyone wishing for a quality back massage without professional help, in the comfort of their own home.
By applying pressure to sore and tender muscles, the Thera Cane helps maximise the flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles, which helps restore muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibres and tendons. The improved blood circulation then helps the muscle to work more efficiently.
How Do I Use the Thera Cane?
Position your hands and the cane with the ball on the top of your shoulder. Continue by pushing both your hands down, while pushing outward with your right hand at the same time. Once sufficient pressure is attained, move your left arm back and forth so the applicator ball slides across the muscles (see Picture 1).
You can achieve the same pressure by resting your forearm on the upper handle of the cane while relaxing your left arm muscles (see Picture 2).