Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Travel Sleeping Pillow
A top athlete does not stay in one place. But how do they avoid a bad pillow resulting in a restless night and a stiff back that ruins their morning training session and reduces their performance? By using the Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Travel Sleeping Pillow! With all the same benefits of the standard Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Sleeping Pillow, this one is suitable for stuffing in a suitcase when your training takes you away from home.
Who Can Make Gains from the Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Travel Sleeping Pillow?
Anyone looking to increase their performance can benefit from the Therapeutica pillow. A good night's sleep aids the body with healing and optimises your performance the following day. The alignment of the spine and your overall posture also has an impact on training and with the travel sleeping pillow, your spine is realigned while you sleep and you won't have to deal with the morning stiffness and pain. The travel pillow is ideal for anyone wishing to remain on top of their game while they are away from home!
Features of the Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Sleeping Pillow
- Supports the natural curve of the upper spine
- Maintains proper posture during sleep
- Offers relief for shoulder, neck and back pain
- Aids in the reduction of headache pain
- Assists in the reduction of snoring
- Enhances sleep and promotes greater comfort
- Helps prevent facial wrinkles when back sleeping
- Excellent for post-operative care where back sleeping is recommended
- Includes a custom fit poly/cotton cover
- Ability to sleep on side or back
Benefits of the Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Travel Sleeping Pillow
- Sleep comfortably on your back or side with the correct spinal alignment
- Provides back and neck therapy while you sleep, relieving stress and relaxing muscles
- Re-aligns the spine after training or exercising
- ‘Side sections’ are higher to accommodate your shoulder and contoured to rest your head and neck comfortably in a natural position, allowing correct spinal alignment and minimising pressure and stress
- ‘Wedge Extension’ provides upper back support, the ‘cervical contour’ provides neck support and the ‘centre cavity’ cradles your head
- Helps prevent snoring by not pushing your head forward
Health Benefits of the Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Travel Sleeping Pillow
It is not only athletes who can benefit from a Therapeutica pillow. Here are some of the additional benefits:
- Reduction in stress and blood pressure
- Cellular damage is repaired
- Risk factors for disease, obesity and depression may be reduced
- Mood, memory and concentration are improved
Sizing for the Therapeutica Spinal Alignment Travel Sleeping Pillow
The spinal alignment travel pillow is available in three sizes:
- Petite: 4¼" - 5¼"
- Average: 5¼" - 6¼"
- Large: 6¼" - 7¼"
Use a ruler to take your measurement as shown below, hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the humerus bone. Choose the smaller size if your measurement falls on the line between two sizes.