The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap is designed to help the rehabilitation of sprains and ligament damage to the ankle with the additional benefit of a Velcro closure for ease of application and increased compression.
Who Can Makle Gains With The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap?
The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap is a fantastic all-round solution for beating ankle injuries. Ankle injuries and pain can keep you out of the game for a long time, so it's vital that you get the support you need so you can get past your injury and back on the field. The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap is suitable for
- Ankle sprains
- Ankle ligament damage
- Arhtritis in the ankle
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Ankle Wrap
- Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for lasting hygiene
Which Size Is Right For Me?
|Thermoskin Size ||Male UK Shoe Size ||Female UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||2 - 4 ||3 - 4 |
|Small ||5 - 6 ||5 - 6.5 |
|Medium ||7 - 9 ||7 - 8 |
|Large ||10 - 11 ||8.5 - 10 |
|Extra Large ||12 - 13 ||10 - 12 |
|XX-Large ||14+ ||13+ |
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits:
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2°C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.
Instructions for use
Wear the Ankle Wrap directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing remove the support.
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents; air dry only.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Fitting the Thermoskin Ankle Wrap
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Ankle Wrap, follow these instructions:
- Put the support on so that the seam runs down the front of your foot
- Ensure that your heel is protruding through the hole at the back
- Wrap the Velcro wrap around the ankle