Thermoskin Arthritis Knee Wrap
When it comes to exercise, arthritis can be a real hinderance, particularly when pain and swelling begins to limit your mobility. Thankfully, the Thermoskin Arthritis Knee Wrap has been specially designed to provide relief from arthritis and knee injury-related symptoms so you can get active in no time.
Who Can Make Gains with the Thermoskin Arthritis Wrap?
Designed to provide immediate relief from knee injury and arthritis-related symptoms like pain and swelling, this Thermoskin Knee Wrap is ideal for people with the following:
- Arthritis pain management
- Degenerative joint disease (Osteoarthritis)
- Knee swelling and pain
- Joint weakness and instability
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strain injury
- Visible deformities
Key Features and Benefits
- Promotes heat retention and healing
- Firm, comfortable fit
- Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
- Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
- Washable for good hygiene maintenance
Designed using a highly supportive outer material called Trioxon, this Thermoskin Wrap has a number of features that provide you with unparalleled treatment for your injury:
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat, increasing the temperature of the skin by up to two degrees Celsius. This improves blood flow and promotes quicker recovery.
- Trioxon allows for improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. This ensures wearer comfort during use, so you can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Trioxin's crush-resistant fibres gives this Thermoskin Wrap greater strength and durability.
What Size Should I Choose?
Designed to provide anyone with the support they need against arthritis and related pain, this Thermoskin Knee Wrap is supplied in a number of sizes that range according to your knee circumference. To find out which size wrap you need, simply measure around the leg at the point just below the knee cap and refer to the table below. The leg should be slightly bent (45 degrees) when taking the measurement.
|Thermoskin Size ||Knee Measurement |
|Small ||31.5 - 33.5cm |
|Medium ||33.5 - 36.5cm |
|Large ||36.5 - 39.5cm |
|Extra Large ||39.5 - 41cm |
|XX-Large ||41 - 43cm |
How Do I Fit the Knee Wrap for Arthritis?
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Arthritis Knee Wrap, please follow these three simple steps:
- Position the wrap so that the seam is directly behind the knee
- The open wrap should be above the patella (knee cap)
- When closed, there should be a hole for the patella to be placed into
Directions for Use of the Arthritis Knee Wrap
Apply the Arthritis Knee support directly onto the skin. Do not use oils or ointments under the support. Remove the wrap before showering or bathing.
Can I Use the Wrap on Either My Left or Right Knee?
Anatomically designed to cover the entire knee area, this arthritis wrap is ideal for treating knee injury and arthritis. The support can be used on either knee, depending on the site of your injury, so you can get back to the sports you love in no time.
Can I Wash the Thermoskin Knee Wrap?
For hygienic treatment every time, you can wash the support with soap and hot water before leaving to air dry.
Shop the Range
If you suffer from arthritis related pain in the hands or fingers, please see the Thermoskin Arthritis Gloves (Pair) for optimal relief from joint pain and swelling.
Please note that this product is not intended for use within 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre which may cause allergic reaction.