The Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support provides protection and support for the lower leg and is great for treating shin splints and damage to the calf muscle.
Who Can Make Gains with the Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support?
The Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support provides great support to the calf and shin, two parts of the body which are both incredibly important and incredibly vulnerable during sport. Calf and shin injuries can be very painful and can keep you out of the game for a long time, so it's vital that you get the support you need to bring yourself back to fighting form. The Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support is suitable for:
- Quadriceps Muscle Strain or Tear
- Shin Splints
- Soleus Muscle Strain or Tear
- Tennis Leg (Gastrocnemius Strain or Tear)
Features of the Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support
- Promotes heat retention and healing
- Firm, comfortable fit
- Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
- Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
- Washable for lasting hygiene
Instructions for Use
Wear the Calf and Shin support directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing, remove the support.
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents; air dry only.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Sizing for the Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support
Measurements should be taken around the leg at the calf muscle (widest part)
|Thermoskin Size ||Calf Muscle Diameter |
|Extra Small ||26 - 29cm |
|Small ||30 -33cm |
|Medium ||34 - 37cm |
|Large ||38 - 41cm |
|Extra Large ||42 - 46cm |
|XX-Large ||47 - 52cm |
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits:
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2°C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.
Fitting the Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Calf and Shin Support:
- Slide the support onto your leg
- Position it so that the seam runs down the back of your lower leg