The Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace is a brace that provides compression and support to weak and injured wrists. It comes with Velcro closures that allow for a comfortable, adjustable fit.
Who Can Make Gains With The Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace?
Hand and wrist injuries can seriously keep you out of the game for a long time. The Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace is ideal for helping your hand get back into it's best shape so you can keep training.
The Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace is suitable for:
- Acute Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace
The Thermoskin Elastic Supports are manufactured using the latest compression hosiery technology. Combining a soft, ventilated knit for extended wear with innovative 2-way and 4-way stretch elastic material, the brace is both supportive and breathable.
Thermoskin Elastic Supports contour to the shape of the affected area to provide even compression to reduce swelling and support for injured muscles and joints.
- Provides compression and support to weak and injured wrists.
- Ideal for more serious injuries
- Velcro closures allow for a comfortable and adjustable fit.
- Palmer splint at 25° with a locking strap gives tough bracing
- Increases circulation - helps healing
Sizing of the Elastic Wrist Support
Measure the circumference of your forearm 9cm from the wrist crease
|Thermoskin Size ||Measurement |
|Small ||14 - 16cm |
|Medium ||17 - 19cm |
|Large ||20 - 22cm |
|Extra Large ||23 - 25cm |
Fitting the Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Elastic Wrist and Hand Brace:
- Put the wrap on so that the metal splint is on the inside of your wrist
- Position the hand section so that it is in the mid-lower part of your palm
- Wrap the Velcro straps around your forearm and secure them
- Wrap the locking strap around the brace and secure it
Please note: this product contains natural rubber latex, which can cause allergic reactions.