The Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support provides protection, heat and support for the groin/upper thigh and hip area. Useful in the prevention and rehabilitation of groin/quadriceps strains, hip displacement and tendonitis. This support is available in a range of sizes.
Who Can Make Gains With The Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support?
The Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support is a fantastic option for helping with groin and hip injuries. For obvious reasons, the groin and hip are incredibly sensitive areas of your body, and you should do anything you can to help these injuries. The groin and hip support provides pain relief and effective support to this area to aid rehabilitation, so you can get back into the game faster.
The Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support is suitable for:
- Adductor Muscle Tear or Strain
- Hamstring Rupture
- Overuse Injury of the Illiopsoas Muscle (Groin/Hip)
- Overuse of the Adductor Muscle-Tendon Unit (Adductor Tendinopathy)
- Quadriceps Muscle Strain or Tear
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support
Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for lasting hygiene
Sizing for the Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support
Please measure around the upper thigh:
|Size ||Measurement |
|X-Small ||44 - 48cm |
|Small ||40 - 53cm |
|Medium ||54 - 58cm |
|Large ||59 - 63cm |
|X-Large ||64 - 68cm |
|XX-Large ||69-73cm |
How Long Is the Hip and Groin Support?
Please see below for information regarding the length of each size of Hip and Groin Support. Please note that these measurements are taken from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the support, and are approximations only.
|Size ||Approximate Length (cm) |
|Small ||41.5cm |
|Large ||46.5cm |
|Extra Large ||48.5 |
|XX-Large || |
Instructions for use
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents. Air dry.
Wear the Groin and Hip Support directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing remove the support.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Fitting the Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Groin and Hip Support:
- Slip your leg through the support
- Position it so that the waistband sits comfortably around your waist
- Fasten the Velcro strap to secure the support
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Thermoskin is a new range of therapeutic supports developed for the simple and effective treatment of pain and injury to muscles, tendons and ligaments. It combines support and naturally generated body heat and is a clinically tested, drug free alternative offering pain relief and improved mobility.
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits;
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2°C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.