Thermoskin Heel Rite Plantar Fasciitis Support
Often a result of foot ailments like Plantar fasciitis, foot pain can keep you off your feet and prevent you from achieving your fitness goals. The Thermoskin Heel Rite Plantar Fasciitis Support delivers even compression and support for your foot to relieve pain and swelling of the plantar fascia, so you can get back to your workout in no time.
Who Can Make Gains with the Heel Rite?
Designed to provide relief from plantar fasciitis-related pain and swelling, this heel rite support from Thermoskin can be used by anyone experiencing plantar fasciitis or related symptoms. The support can be used in most shoes that have good arch support including athletic shoes, normal lace-up shoes, trainers and sandals, so you can have treatment wherever you go.
Key Features and Benefits
- Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for good hygiene maintenance
What Conditions Will This Heel Rite Help With?
Combining compression with thermal properties, the Heel Rite can be used to help treat the following:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel pain
- Overuse injury
Made using cutting-edge and highly-supportive material called Trioxon, this Thermoskin brace is the best in heel support. With three main features, this support provides the user with a number of benefits:
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body's natural heat, increasing skin temperature by up to two degrees Celsius during use, thus promoting healing
- The construction of Trioxon allows for enhanced ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. This ensures wearer comfort, enabling you to enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer
- Trioxon's crush-resistant fibres gives this Heel Rite greater strength and durability
With innovative three-layer lining, this heel support from Thermoskin combines compression, support and warmth to ease tissue swelling and pain by warming the injured muscle and joints. This improves blood circulation throughout the affected area and increases your rate of recovery. With additional moisture-wicking properties, this Thermoskin support helps to keep the skin ventilated, so you can have comfortable treatment for extended wear.
Which Size Should I Choose?
Designed to provide anyone with the heel support they need to make a full recovery, this Heel Rite is available in two sizes that differ according to UK shoe sizes for men and women. To find out which size best fits you, measure around your ankle joint and refer to the table below:
|Thermoskin Size ||Shoe Size (Men) ||Shoe Size (Women) |
|Small - Medium ||Size 4 - 9 ||Size 3 - 9 |
How Do I Use the Heel Rite?
To apply the heel rite, follow these five simple steps below:
- Place your foot into the support, making sure that the heel is positioned into the hole
- Fasten the foot strap so that it is positioned just in front of the heel
- Fasten the ankle strap, looping the strap through the metal clips on each side of the support
- Pull the ends of the strap upwards and towards the back until you feel pressure on the underside of your foot
- Holding the straps tight, crisscross them around the back of the heel and attach them around the sides and front
Can I Use the Heel Rite on Either Foot?
Made with versatility in mind, this support can be used to relieve plantar fasciitis-related pain or swelling on either foot, so you can have the treatment that you need to get back on your feet in no time.
What Material Is the Support Made Of?
This heel support from Thermoskin is comprised of the following materials:
- Neoprene (56.93%)
- Nylon (9.07%)
- Polyester (34%)
Please note that this product is not intended for use within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product also contains a synthetic fibre that may cause allergic reaction.