The Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor features a semi-rigid strap that pulls the toes upwards and the foot into a slight dorsi-flexion position and thermal properties to reduce inflammation.
Who Can Make Gains With The Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor?
The Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor is a fantastic solution for helping plantar fasciitis, a painful foot condition where the band of tissue connecting the heel and the toes (the plantar fascia) becomes inflamed. By wearing this at night, you can help improve your recovery and get back into the game. The Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor is suitable for:
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor
Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for lasting hygiene
Sizing of the Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor
|Thermoskin Size ||Male UK Shoe Size ||Female UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||2 - 4 ||3 - 4 |
|Small ||5 - 6 ||5 - 6.5 |
|Medium ||7 - 9 ||7 - 8 |
|Large ||10 - 11 ||8.5 - 10 |
|Extra Large ||12 - 13 ||10 - 12 |
|XX-Large ||14+ ||13+ |
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits:
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2°C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.
Instructions for use
Wear the Fascia Extensor directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing remove the support.
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents; air dry only.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Fitting the Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor
To properly fit the Thermoskin Plantar Fascia FXT Extensor, follow these instructions:
- Place your foot in the sock section of the extensor
- Put the Velcro strap from the toe through the buckle
- Attach the Velcro strap back onto itself
- Lock the wrap portion of the Velcro attachment over the top of the elastic strap