Knee pain can be incredibly crippling, preventing you from living your life the way you want to.
The Thermoskin Standard Knee Support has been developed to help protect against the general wear and tear of the knee, as well as helping with several conditions which can cause knee pain and instability.
Who Can Make Gains With The Thermoskin Standard Knee Support?
The Thermoskin Standard Knee Support is ideal for active people who use their knee a lot. The wear and tear active knees go under can take it's toll, and a good support can help to relieve pain and strain on knees. The Thermoskin Standard Knee Support is suitable for:
- Jumper's Knee (patella tendon overuse injury, patella tendinosis, patella tendinopathy)
- Medial Collateral Ligament injuries (MCL injuries)
- Osgood Schlatter Disease
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Runner's Knee (Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome)
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Standard Knee Support
The Thermoskin Standard Knee Support provides protection and support against general wear and tear including damage to the cartilage, sprains, strains and twisted knees.
- Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for lasting hygiene
Fitting the Thermoskin Standard Knee Support
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Standard Knee Support put it on so that the middle section is directly over the knee patella (knee cap).
Which Size Is Right For Me?
Measurements taken around the leg, at the point just below the knee cap. The leg should be slightly bent (45 degrees) when taking the measurement.
|Thermoskin Size ||Knee Measurement |
|X-Small ||28.5 - 31.5cm |
|Small ||31.5 - 33.5cm |
|Medium ||33.5 - 36.5cm |
|Large ||36.5 - 39.5cm |
|X-Large ||39.5 - 41cm |
|XX-Large ||41 - 43cm |
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits;
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2 degrees C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.