The Thermoskin Standard Wrist and Hand Support provides protection and support for the wrist/hand and is useful in the treatment of sprained or twisted wrists. This Thermoskin Wrist and Hand Support is commonly used for the treatment of sprains, tendonitis and carpal tunnel.
Who Can Make Gains with the Thermoskin Standard Wrist and Hand Support?
The Thermoskin Standard Wrist and Hand Support is an ideal support for injured hands and wrists. A hand or wrist injury can put you out if the game for a long time and cause a lot of pain while doing so. The wrist and hand support provides effective support to wrists and hands to reduce pain and help heal your injuries. The Thermoskin Standard Wrist and Hand Support is suitable for:
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Wrist and Hand Support
Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for lasting hygiene
Instructions for use
Wear the Thermoskin Wrist and Hand Support directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing remove the support.
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents; air dry only.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Fitting the Thermoskin Wrist and Hand Support
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Wrist and Hand Support:
- Put the support on, putting your thumb through the smaller hole
- Position the support so that both seams run on the outside area of your wrist and hand
Which Size is Right For Me?
Measurements taken around the wrist:
|Thermoskin Size ||Wrist Measurement |
|Extra Small ||11 - 13cm |
|Small ||14 - 16cm |
|Medium ||17 - 19cm |
|Large ||20 - 22cm |
|Extra Large ||23 - 25cm |
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits;
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2°C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.
Materials of the Wrist and Hand Support
- Outer Lining: Nylon
- Mid Layer: Rubber foam
- Inner Lining: Polyester
- Latex-free construction
- Thermoskin Materials:
- 56.93% Neoprene
- 9.07% Nylon
- 34% Polyester