Thuasne BOA Duel TLSO Back Brace
When you have an operation on your back or suffer trauma in the area, simple sporting movements you once pulled off with ease can feel impossible. The Thuasne BOA Duel TLSO Back Brace has been designed to immobilise and stabilise your back and spine to help speed up the recovery process. The orthosis provides circumferential, rigid support from T-2 through to S-5 so you can remain as safe as possible.
Who Can Make Gains with the TLSO Back Support?
Back pain and discomfort is one of the most common issues that athletes face and can be caused by a range of different problems and sporting activities. If you've suffered from trauma in the area or you've recently undergone surgery on your back, the BOA Duel TLSO provides rigid support to help you recover. The support is ideal if you're in a rush to recover so you don't face large deficits in your performance while you're out of action.
Key Features and Benefits
- Orthosis provides full circumferential rigid support
- Provides excellent semi-rigid support
- Mechanical advantage pulley system
- Uses medical-grade plastic
- Well-proven tradition brace design
- Supports from T-2 through S-5
- Restricts forward, lateral and posterior motion
- Encourages a hyperextension posture
- Posture increases lumbar lordosis and resists lateral and rotary movements
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels easily removed
- Panels can be thermoformed for custom fit
- Telescoping sternal Y-bar can be bent to desired angle for optimal compression
- Y-bar is easily adjusted to desired height
- Bar has lock screw for improved safety and compliance
- Available in five different sizes
Indications for the BOA Duel TLSO
The BOA Duel TLSO can be used to help improve the following conditions:
- Chronic spinal pathology
- Post-operative conditions
- Post-traumatic conditions
Rigid Anterior and Posterior Panels
Designed with rigid panels in the anterior and posterior, the Thuasne TLSO Back Brace restricts forward flexion and trunk rotation to help support and secure the area. This ensures you don't perform any harmful movements that could hold your recovery back. The panels can also be removed and heated then re-shaped for a more customised, personalised fit.
Size Guide for the Thuasne Back Brace
To find out which size is best for you, measure the circumference of your waist at the navel. This ensures the Thuasne BOA Duel is as effective as possible.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||63.5 - 76.2cm |
|Medium ||76.2 - 88.9cm |
|Large ||88.9 - 106.6cm |
|Extra Large ||106.6 - 121.9cm |
|XX-Large ||121.9 - 144.7cm |