Thuasne BOA Low Profile 20.3cm Back Brace
Waiting for an injury to heal can be vexing, particularly if you have to get better before playing sports again. When you find that your fracture or post-operative fusion isn't healing properly, it might be because you're moving your lower spine and this is affecting how the injury heals. The Thuasne BOA Low Profile 20.3cm Back Brace stabilises and compresses the area to limit motion in your spine and speed up the healing process.
Who Can Make Gains with the BOA Brace?
If you find yourself slowing down in training sessions as a result of your back discomfort, the brace is ideal for you. The BOA 20.3cm Back Support has been design to control movement in the anterior and posterior to help speed up your recovery from fractures or post-operative fusions. The device helps lower your back pain and discomfort by stabilising your lower back, which is perfect for ambitious athletes who can't wait to get back into action.
Features and Benefits of the BOA Low Profile Brace
- Provides excellent semi-rigid support
- Mechanical advantage pulley system
- Medical-grade plastics in well-proven design
- Low-profile anterior-posterior control
- Simple hook-and-loop closure for easy application
- Proprietary lacer design compression panels
- Panels allow for smooth, uniform application of compression
- Easy-to-use pull handle allows you to adjust brace so it's comfortable
- Breathable, interior spacer fabric with outer mesh allows heat to escape
- Available in seven different sizes
Thuasne's Low Profile Back Brace provides you with semi-rigid support to help alleviate your pain and discomfort. This is because the support uses a mechanical advantage pulley system and medical-grade plastics. Despite its innovative technology, the Back Brace uses a well-proven traditional brace design.
Sizing of the Thuasne Back Brace
The BOA Brace is available in seven different sizes to provide you with a more uniform fit. Measure the waist at the level of your navel and check the table below to find out which size is best for you.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||50.8 - 63.5cm |
|Small ||63.5 - 76.2cm |
|Medium ||76.2 - 88.9cm |
|Large ||88.9 - 101.6cm |
|Extra Large ||101.6 - 114.3cm |
|XX-Large ||114.3 - 127cm |
|XXX-Large ||127 - 139.7cm |