Thuasne BOA SI Belt Back Brace
Low back pain is one of the most common conditions for sportspeople and can affect athletes in most sports. If you suffer from discomfort in this region, it could be an unforgiving symptom of other issues, such as dysfunction of the sacroiliac (SI) joint. The Thuasne BOA SI Belt Back Brace helps stabilise the area to relieve pain and inflammation so you can get back to your normal training routine again.
Who Can Make Gains with the BOA Belt Back Brace?
Although the SI joint doesn't often get damaged, falling down hard can cause pain and dysfunction in the area. The BOA SI Brace compresses the hips and SI joint to relieve discomfort and protect it from further injury. While you should rest when you're suffering from this injury, the support can help you heal quickly so you don't miss too many sessions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ultra low-profile support
- Ideal for issues with the sacroiliac joint
- Provides excellent semi-rigid support
- Uses mechanical advantage pulley systems
- Medical-grade plastics combined with traditional design
- Easily-adjustable Belt Brace
- Compresses the surface of the joints
- Helps to reduce inflammation and back pain
- Designed to stabilise the pelvis
- Helps prevent excess movement in the area
- Fits around the hips and compresses the pelvis
- Prevents excessive movement of the SI joint
- Available in three different sizes to fit most users
Sizing Guide for the BOA SI
The Thuasne Belt Back Brace is available in three different sizes. Measure the circumference of your hips to find out which size will suit you best. The support is adjustable and can be tightened with its pulley system so it can fit a wide range of waist circumferences.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||63.5 - 88.9cm |
|Medium ||88.9 - 114.3cm |
|Large ||114.3 - 139.7cm |
Indications for the Belt Back Brace
The Belt Back Support has been designed to support the sacroiliac joint from pain, inflammation and dysfunction. The support helps stabilise the pelvis and prevent painful movement of the sacroiliac joint.
Combines Innovation with Traditional Design
The BOA SI Brace provides excellent semi-rigid support with its mechanical advantage pulley system and medical-grade plastics. The Sacroiliac Brace can be tightened quickly and easily with its pulley design so you get the support you need as quickly as possible. Its innovative features are also combined with the well-proven design of a traditional brace.