Thuasne BOA with Chairback Spinal Brace
Reducing movement in the spine can help your injury or post-operative fusion heal quickly but this probably sounds like it's easier said than done, particularly if you're impatiently waiting to play sports again. The Thuasne BOA with Chairback Spinal Brace combines the Thuasne BOA Low-Profile Back Brace with a Chairback, making it ideal for when you've recently undergone surgery or a fracture in the area and need more support than the Low-Profile Brace provides. Once you've healed from the injury, you can remove the Chairback and only use the Low-Profile Back Brace.
Who Can Make Gains with the BOA with Chairback Support?
Low back pain and discomfort is common among athletes, but this doesn't make it any easier to get used to. The BOA with Chairback Support controls the movement in your abdomen and lower back to help reduce discomfort and allow the area time to heal. This is perfect for impatient sportspeople who want to recover from the injury as quickly as possible.
Features and Benefits of the BOA Spinal Brace
- Can be changed to the Thuasne BOA Low-Profile Back Brace when you heal
- Simple hook-and-loop closure for ease of application
- Proprietary lacer design compression panels
- Panels allow for smooth, uniform application of compression
- Easy-to-use pull handles enable you to quickly adjust brace
- Breathable interior spacer fabric with outer mesh
- Materials allow heat to escape without compromising performance
- Has a rigid chairback frame to provide increased spinal support
- Available in seven different sizes so you can find your right fit
Thuasne's BOA with Chairback uses pull handles so you can quickly adjust the brace as soon as you need to. The support is a semi-rigid anterior-posterior brace with lateral control that ensures the area remains as stable and comfortable as possible. Combining medical-grade plastics with the well-proven design of a tradition support provides you with the best of both worlds for improved compression and product innovation.
Sizing of the Thuasne BOA with Chairback
It's integral that you choose the correct size for the BOA with Chairback Spinal Brace so it's as effective as possible. Simply measure the circumference of your waist at your navel to find out which size you need. The brace provides spinal support from T9 - S1.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||50.8 - 63.5cm |
|Small ||63.5 - 76.2cm |
|Medium ||76.2 - 88.9cm |
|Large ||88.9 - 101.6cm |
|Extra Large ||101.6 - 114.3cm |
|XX-Large ||114.3 - 127cm |
|XXX-Large ||127 - 139.7cm |