Thuasne Dynacross Activity Lumbar-Abdominal Belt
For professional athletes and sporting hobbyists, suffering from lower back pain is all too common. It might seem as though there's no alternative to painkillers, but the Thuasne Dynacross Activity Lumbar-Abdominal Belt provides you with a solution to your pain without you having to suffer from any side effects.
Who Can Make Gains with the Dynacross Activity Belt?
Most athletes are susceptible to lumbar pain and although mild sports can often help alleviate the discomfort, playing sports intensely can cause further injury or discomfort. The Dynacross Activity Belt helps reduce your pain while also preventing lower back pain from reoccurring.
If you perform twisting motions or repetitive actions as a result of your recreational activities, this can contribute to your pain. Although most sportspeople are at risk of developing lower back pain, you're more likely to sustain an injury if you play the following sports:
Features and Benefits of the Lumbar-Abdominal Belt
- Reinforced lumbar-abdominal support belt
- Flexible support as a result of its flexible posterior reinforcement
- Functional muscular stimulation at the rear
- Has crossed elasticated bands
- Helps prevent lower back pain from reoccurring
- Can be worn next to skin all day long
- Uses comfortable Combitex fabric
- Double strapping for improved support
- Available in six different sizes
Stimulates Your Muscles
Designed with crossed elasticated bands, the Lumbar-Abdominal Belt is able to provide you with functional muscular stimulation at the rear. This helps strengthen the muscles in the area to help prevent lower back pain from reoccurring.
Size Guide for the Dynacross Activity
Each belt has a height of 26cm to ensure you remain supported throughout use. To find out which size you need, measure the circumference of your waist level with your navel and check the table below.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||52 - 62cm |
|Small ||63 - 74cm |
|Medium ||75 - 89cm |
|Large ||90 - 105cm |
|Extra Large ||106 - 120cm |
|XX-Large ||121 - 140cm |
How Do I Fit the Thuasne Dynacross Activity?
- Position the belt around your waist. You can use the hand or finger loops to facilitate this.
- Fold the two parts of the belt without applying force.
- Adjust the height and centre the belt around the spine. The spine should be in the middle of the stays.
- Use the additional straps to adjust the tightening level according to your needs.