Thuasne Dynacross Lumbar-Abdominal Belt
Some conditions require you to stabilise and support the lumbar and abdominal regions to ensure you heal properly. If this is the case, it's paramount that you follow this advice as not doing so can affect your sporting performance. The Thuasne Dynacross Lumbar-Abdominal Belt has been designed to provide you with lumbar and abdominal support. Its crossed elasticated bands functionally stimulate your muscles at the rear to help strengthen them.
Who Can Make Gains with the Dynacross Belt?
Back pain and spinal injuries are being seen more frequently in sports' clinics and these can dramatically reduce your performance in sporting activities. The Dynacross Belt covers a wide area of your back and abdomen to provide you with the support you need to reduce symptoms and improve your injury. As it can be used on a daily basis, this means you can recover quickly so as to return to the sports you enjoy.
Significant Features and Benefits
- Lumbar-abdominal support belt
- Flexible support as a result of its flexible posterior reinforcement
- Supports your lumbar and abdomen while still remaining flexible
- Functional muscular simulation at rear
- Has crossed elasticated bands
- Can be worn next to skin all day
- Uses Combitex fabric for long-term use
- Soft against your skin so you remain comfortable throughout the day
- Covers a wide area of back and abdomen as belt has a height of 26cm
- Can be worn under your clothes as a result of its anatomical design
- Comes in six different sizes so you can find your fit
Ideal for Daily Use
The Dynacross Lumbar-Abdominal Belt has been created with Combitex fabric. This fabric is so soft against your skin that the support can be worn all day long, providing you with the compression you need to relieve pain in the lumbar and abdominal region. As the belt has been designed with a flexible posterior reinforcement, the Dynacross provides you with additional support and stability while remaining flexible.
Size Guide for the Lumbar-Abdominal Belt
Thuasne's Dynacross Belt has a height of 26cm so it covers and supports a wide area of your back and abdomen. The support is also available in six different sizes. Measure your waist circumference at your navel to ascertain which size is best for you.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||52 - 62cm |
|Small ||63 - 74cm |
|Medium ||75 - 89cm |
|Large ||90 - 105cm |
|Extra Large ||106 - 120cm |
|XX-Large ||121 - 140cm |