Thuasne Eclipse Universal Extended Thoracic Device
Stabilising your neck after an injury is integral so no further damage is caused in the area. If the injury doesn't heal properly you might have long-term issues with simple tasks like turning your head, and this can increase your reaction times. The Thuasne Eclipse Universal Extended Thoracic Device provides you with the support and stability you need to heal properly.
Who Can Make Gains with the Extended Thoracic Device?
Unlike some thoracic devices, the Eclipse Universal Extended Collar has been designed to help you remain as comfortable as possible throughout use., which is integral to your recovery as it helps limit pressure and strain on your neck. The support accommodates activities like eating or lying down so you can rest and relax while you're out of action. This helps ensure that when you return to your exercise regime, you feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Key Features and Benefits
- Innovative ergonomics and improved user experience
- Accommodates activities of daily living like eating or lying down
- Anatomically-moulded and structurally-reinforced frame
- Provides superior strength and fit
- Moisture-wicking, cloth-lined, open-cell foam liner
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Large tracheal opening for airway access
- Effortless chin height adjustment for easy fitting
- Fifteen height settings provide precise positioning
- Quick-snap fitting disks ensure proper application
- Wide back panel for neck circumferences over 48.26cm
- Available in one universal size to fit most users
Advanced Ergonomic Design
With its high-strength reinforced frame, the Eclipse Extended Support remains sturdy throughout use. The frame is anatomically moulded and structurally reinforced so your neck remains in a stabilised position.
Designed with fifteen height settings, the Eclipe Thoracic Device allows for precise positioning to ensure you're as comfortable and supported as possible. You can adjust the height of the device with a simple push of the button, which is located at the front of the support to ensure you can easily reach it at all times.
Indications for the Universal Thoracic Device
The Eclipse Universal can be used for the following conditions:
- Inflammatory pathologies
- Post-operative injuries of the cervical spine
- Post-traumatic injuries of the cervical spine
- Pre-operative use
- Radicular pain
- Sprains or cervical lesions
The Eclipse Thoracic Device has been designed in one size to fit most users. Designed with a wide back panel, it can accommodate a neck circumference greater than 48.26cm. The support is available as a standard, stand-alone product or with two spare pads for additional comfort and support.