Thuasne Eclipse Universal Standard Cervical Collar
Neck injuries are fairly common when you play combat sports, especially if you get tackled and your head is impacted by the fall. When you suffer from this kind of injury, it's integral that you support the area to protect your neck from further damage.
The Thuasne Eclipse Universal Standard Cervical Collar is an advanced collar with innovative ergonomics. Its adjustable height easily accommodates daily activities like eating or lying down so you can rest well and recover quickly.
Who Can Make Gains with the Eclipse Universal Cervical Collar?
Falling on hard surfaces is never pleasant, but when your head hits the ground this can cause severe damage in the area. The Eclipse Cervical Collar helps you get back on your feet following an injury and/or surgery to the cervical spine. Its design provides superior strength and fit to ensure you remain not only protected but also comfortable throughout use.
Features and Benefits of the Eclipse Standard Support
- Innovative ergonomics and improved user experience
- Accommodates activities of daily living like eating or lying down
- Anatomically moulded and structurally-reinforced frame
- Provides superior strength and fit
- Moisture-wicking, cloth-lined, open-cell foam liner
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Large tracheal opening for airway access
- Effortless chin height adjustment for easy fitting
- Fifteen height settings provide precise positioning
- Quick-snap fitting disks ensure proper application
- Available in one universal size to fit most users
As the collar is available in one universal size, it has been made as adjustable as possible to accommodate a wide range of individuals. Thuasne's Eclipse Universal Standard Collar's chin height can be effortlessly adjusted for easy fitting and maximum compliance. Designed with fifteen height settings, the collar allows for precise positioning to ensure you're as comfortable and supported as possible.
Advanced Ergonomic Design
With its high-strength reinforced frame, the Eclipse Standard Cervical Collar remains sturdy. The frame is anatomically moulded and structurally reinforced so your neck remains in a stabilised position. Plus, the support's moisture-wicking foam liner is breathable to prevent the build-up of sweat for improved comfort.
Indications for the Universal Cervical Collar
- Inflammatory pathologies
- Post-operative injuries of the cervical spine
- Post-traumatic injuries of the cervical spine
- Pre-operative use
- Radicular pain
- Sprains or cervical lesions
The Eclipse Cervical Collar has been designed in one size to fit most users. The support is available as a standard, stand-alone product or with two spare pads for additional comfort and support.
Please note that the Extended version of the Universal Cervical Collar is pictured so the supplied Eclipse Universal Standard Cervical Collar might look different to that pictured.