Thuasne Lombax High Dorsal-Lumbar Support
When you suffer from dorsal or lumbar pain, it can feel as though your life as you know it is over and you won't be able to play the sports you previously excelled in. However, there is an easy solution that, unlike painkillers, won't produce any side effects. The Thuasne Lombax High Dorsal-Lumbar Support helps support the dorsal and lumbar regions, compressing the area to stabilise your back and reduce your pain.
Who Can Make Gains with the Lombax High Dorsal-Lumbar Support?
Although anyone is susceptible to back injuries, participating in sports like gymnastics or dance that require hyperextension or twisting of the spine can make you more likely to suffer from an injury. Other sporting activities that increase your likelihood of suffering from the condition include:
- American football
If you're suffering from back pain, you might be told to rest until it's healed properly. This can be frustrating, particularly if you were on your way to the professional leagues. The High Dorsal-Lumbar Brace supports your back so you can feel better as soon as possible.
Important Features and Benefits
- Dorsal-lumbar support as a result of its 35cm to 40cm dorsal height
- Adjustable tightening as a result of its additional rear-front-related straps
- High elastic compression due to the Lombax fabric
- Easy to put on with a two-part rear closure
- Double strapping to keep you feeling supported
- Has Velcro straps so support is easy to adjust
- Stylish grey and blue design
- Adjustable fit makes support suitable for both men and women
- Available in six different sizes so you can find your right fit
- Comes in height of either 35cm or 40cm
High Elastic Compression
As the Lombax High Support uses Lombax fabric, it provides you with high elastic compression to prevent instability and discomfort in the region. This makes the brace perfect for when you've recently had surgery in the area and need additional support while you recover. The support can also be used for those who are suffering from acute lower back pain.
Size Guide for the Lombax High Brace
Thuasne's Dorsal-Lumbar Support is available in six different sizes, all of which can be purchased with a height of either 35cm or 40cm. Simply measure the circumference of your waist at the navel and consult the table below to find out which size you need.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||52 - 62cm |
|Small ||63 - 74cm |
|Medium ||75 - 89cm |
|Large ||90 - 105cm |
|Extra Large ||106 - 120cm |
|XX-Large ||121 - 140cm |