Thuasne Lombax Immo Dorsal-Lumbar Support
If you suffer from pain and discomfort in your lower back, this can get in the way of your ability to take part in everyday activities, such as sporting events. The Thuasne Lombax Immo Dorsal-Lumbar Support has been designed with a removable rigid dorsal corset to further immobilise the area. This helps keep your back stable so you can recover quickly from your injury.
Who Can Make Gains with the Lombax Immo?
When you participate in sports you're often more susceptible to injuries, particularly if you push yourself to the limit. While some conditions or injuries allow you to continue playing sports, when you injure your back or spine these injuries are impossible to ignore. The Lombax Immo Support helps compress and stabilise your spine to reduce pain and discomfort in the area while also correcting instability in the area.
Designed with additional rear-front-related straps, the Thuasne Lombax Immo Support's tightness can be adjusted according to your needs. As the straps have been created to wrap from the back to the front, you don't have to reach around to the back to adjust the brace. Twisting movements can often contribute to back injuries, so the support's design helps prevent further injury or damage in the area.
Key Features and Benefits
- Dorsal-lumbar support has a dorsal height of 35cm
- Additional rear-front-related straps provide adjustable tightening
- Design of straps make brace easy to adjust
- Rear to front straps help you avoid reaching around
- Lombax fabric for high elastic compression
- Easy to put on as a result of its two-part rear closure
- Removable rigid dorsal corset immobilises the area
- Corset helps stabilise and compress the area more thoroughly
- Double strapping to ensure support remains secure
- Has a stylish grey design with blue straps
- Available in six different sizes so you can find your right fit
Sizing of the Dorsal-Lumbar Support
To find out which size will fit you best, measure the circumference of your waist level to your navel. Check the table below and use the drop down menu at the top of the listing to choose the size you need.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||52 - 62cm |
|Small ||63 - 74cm |
|Medium ||75 - 89cm |
|Large ||90 - 105cm |
|Extra Large ||106 - 120cm |
|XX-Large ||121 - 140cm |