Thuasne Rebel Ligament Pro Knee Brace
When you play contact sports but have experienced ligament injuries and/or reconstructive knee surgery, it's integral that you support your knee to prevent further damage. The Thuasne Rebel Ligament Pro Knee Brace has been created to protect and stabilise your knee. With its hinged design, the brace helps you avoid moving your knee in a painful way.
Who Can Make Gains with the Pro Knee Brace?
High contact or impact sports can cause serious damage to your knees but if you enjoy pushing your body to the limit, it's difficult to stay away. The Rebel Ligament Knee Brace can be used even when you've completely healed from a knee injury but want additional protection. Designed to support you through low, medium and high contact or impact activities, the Pro Knee Brace is perfect for determined athletes.
Features and Benefits of the Rebel Ligament Support
- Ideal for heavy users and contact sports
- Helps stabilise and support your knee
- Ensures you don't move your knee in painful positions
- Has a rigid aircraft aluminium frame
- Uses Townsend motion TM5+ hinges
- Extension stop kit
- Exclusive synergistic suspension strap
- Rotation control tibial shell contour
- Contouring design helps the brace immobilise your knee
- "Powdercoat" finish
- Available in five different sizes
Indications for the Thuasne Pro Knee Brace
- Anterior cruciate ligament instability
- Lateral collateral ligament injury
- Ligament injuries
- Low, medium and high contact or impact activities
- Medial collateral ligament injury
- Post-reconstructive knee surgery
- Posterior cruciate ligament instability
Thuasne's Rebel Pro Knee Brace has been designed with a rigid aircraft aluminium frame. This ensures your knee remains stabilised and supported throughout use. Its tough materials also help protect the area from further trauma or damage for your peace of mind.
To find out which size of the Rebel Pro Brace will give you the most support, take the following three measurements and consult the table below:
- The circumference of your thigh 15cm above the mid-patella (knee joint).
- Your knee's width at the centre of the knee.
- The circumference of your calf 15cm below the mid-patella (knee joint).
|Size ||Thigh Circumference 15cm Above Knee (cm) ||Knee Width (cm) ||Calf Circumference 15cm Below Knee (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31.75 - 39.3cm ||7.6 - 8.9cm ||27.9 - 31.75cm |
|Small ||39.3 - 47cm ||8.9 - 10.16cm ||31.1 - 34.9cm |
|Medium ||47 - 53.3cm ||10.16 - 11.43cm ||33.65 - 38.1cm |
|Large ||53.3 - 59.7cm ||11.43 - 12.7cm ||36.1 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||59.7 - 63.5cm ||12.7 - 14cm ||38.1 - 43.1cm |