Thuasne Rebel Ligament Standard Knee Brace
Needing reconstructive knee surgery is far too common for athletes. When you've sustained a ligament injury or have had reconstructive knee surgery, it's integral that you stabilise the area to prevent further damage. The Thuasne Rebel Ligament Standard Knee Brace has been designed to support your knee and help you avoid moving it in a painful way.
Who Can Make Gains with the Thuasne Knee Brace?
Knee injuries are common while you play sports, including:
Sporting injuries in the knee are usually the result of colliding with other players; landing awkwardly after a jump; or stopping or changing direction suddenly. Not only does the Rebel Ligament Knee Brace help you get back on your feet following an injury, but it can also be used when you perform low-contact and low-impact activities. This allows you to get used to moving your knee in ways that won't damage the area or cause pain.
Features and Benefits of the Rebel Ligament Support
- Rigid aircraft aluminium frame
- Uses Townsend motion TM5+ hinges
- Extension stop kit
- Exclusive synergistic suspension strap
- Rotation control tibial shell contour
- Contouring design helps the brace immobilise your knee
- "Powdercoat" finish
- Ideal for most patients
- Helps stabilise and support your knee
- Ensures you don't move your knee in painful positions
- Available in five different sizes
Indications for the Thuasne Standard Knee Brace
- Anterior cruciate ligament instability
- Lateral collateral ligament injury
- Ligament injuries
- Low-contact and low-impact activities
- Medial collateral ligament injury
- Post-reconstructive knee surgery
- Posterior cruciate ligament instability
Thuasne's Rebel Standard Knee Brace has been designed with a rigid aircraft aluminium frame. This ensures your knee remains stabilised and supported throughout use. Its tough materials also help protect the area from further trauma or damage for your peace of mind.
To find out which size will give you the most support, take the following three measurements and consult the table below. If you need a larger size or you play contact sports, the Thuasne Rebel Ligament Pro Knee Brace could be better for you.
- The circumference of your thigh 15cm above the mid-patella (knee joint).
- Your knee's width at the centre of the knee.
- The circumference of your calf 15cm below the mid-patella (knee joint).
|Size ||Thigh Circumference 15cm Above Knee (cm) ||Knee Width (cm) ||Calf Circumference 15cm Below Knee (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31.75 - 39.3cm ||7.6 - 8.9cm ||27.9 - 31.75cm |
|Small ||39.3 - 47cm ||8.9 - 10.16cm ||31.1 - 34.9cm |
|Medium ||47 - 53.3cm ||10.16 - 11.43cm ||33.65 - 38.1cm |
|Large ||53.3 - 59.7cm ||11.43 - 12.7cm ||36.1 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||59.7 - 63.5cm ||12.7 - 14cm ||38.1 - 43.1cm |