Thuasne Sleeq AP Spinal Compression Brace
When you suffer from lower back pain, wearing a supportive brace can help you start playing sports again. The Thuasne Sleeq AP Spinal Compression Brace is a compression-style support that is clinically proven to reduce pain, lessen the need for medications, and increase activity levels so you can get on with life.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sleeq AP Brace?
There are a number of different lower back conditions and injuries caused by taking part in sporting events. Spondylolysis, for example, is common in young athletes who play sports that frequently bend or rotate the spine. Spinal issues can be particularly nerve-wracking as damage to the area could result in complications.
Suffering from pain and stiffness in your back is not only disconcerting, but it can also make exercising difficult. Designed to support and compress your back and spine, the Sleeq AP Brace helps reduce pain and instability. The support can be used following an operation in the area or as part of a therapeutic regimen for chronic low back conditions, helping you excel again in your favourite sporting activities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Low-profile sagittal (anterior-posterior) control lumbar orthosis
- Provides compression and support
- Effectively relieves episodic low back pain
- Can be used as part of a therapeutic regimen for chronic low back conditions
- Fits the majority of patients with a single model
- Adjustable design is ideal for those with fluctuating weight
- Elegant in design and easy to use
- Offers best-in-class comfort for improved user compliance and outcomes
- Wings can be angled for maximum comfort
- Relief at ribs and hips even when seated
What is the Sleeq AP Used for?
The Spinal Compression Brace can be used for the following conditions. Please note that the indications below serve as a guideline and utilising the AP Spinal Support is ultimately best left to the judgement of a qualified medical professional.
- Acute lower back pain
- Chronic lower back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Low back sprains and strains
- Lumbar muscle weakness
- Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain
- Post-operative lumbar fusion stabilisation
- Post-operative lumbar stabilisation
- Prophylactic lower back support
- Spinal blocks
- Spinal stenosis
The Sleeq AP Compression Brace has been designed with unique brace wings that have an inelastic centre section to stabilise and compress the area. The support also provides unparalleled comfort with mild stretch relief at the ribs and hips so it doesn't drastically impede your movement. This helps maximise compression where you need it and provide relief where you want it.
Will the Spinal Compression Brace Fit Me?
Thuasne's Sleeq AP Brace is available in a universal size to fit most waists. The support fits waists ranging from 66cm to 137.1cm. Simply measure your waist at the navel to find out if the brace will fit you.