Thuasne Sleeq APL Spinal Compression Brace
Suffering from lower back pain can be debilitating; the slightest movement causes discomfort in the area, making it difficult to stick to your usual sporting routine. The Thuasne Sleeq APL Spinal Compression Brace provides pain relief and support while still remaining comfortable against your skin. The compression-style support has been clinically proven to reduce pain, lessen the need for medications and increase activity levels so you can continue with your active lifestyle.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sleeq APL Support?
Lower back pain is often caused by activities that twist your back or repeatedly put pressure on the area. The Sleeq APL Brace helps you get back to your sporty lifestyle by compressing and supporting the area to protect it from the pain and instability caused by a lower back injury. If you play any of the following sports, you're more likely to suffer from spine or back pain as a result, so it's important to support the area as early as possible:
Features and Benefits of the Sleeq APL
- Enhanced-profile sagittal-coronal (anterior-posterior-lateral) control lumbar-sacral orthosis
- Provides compression and support
- Can be used as part of a therapeutic regimen
- Fits the majority of patients with a single model
- Adjustable design is ideal for those with swelling in the area
- Ideal for both episodic and chronic low back pain
- Elegant in design and easy to use
- Offers best-in-class comfort for improved user compliance and outcomes
- Wings can be angled for maximum comfort
- Relief at ribs and hips even when seated
Size Guide for the Spinal Compression Brace
Thuasne's Sleeq APL Brace is available in a universal size to fit most waists. The support fits waists ranging from 66cm to 137.1cm. Simply measure your waist at the navel to find out if the brace will fit you.
Which Conditions Can the Support be Used for?
The Thuasne Spinal Compression Brace can be used for the following indications. Please note that these serve as a guideline only and you should seek advice from a qualified medical professional before use to ensure the support is best for your condition.
- Acute low back pain
- Chronic low back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Low back sprains and strains
- Lumbar muscle weakness
- Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain
- Post-operative lumbar fusion stabilisation
- Post-operative lumbar stabilisation
- Prophylactic low back support
- Spinal blocks
- Spinal stenosis
The Sleeq APL Compression Brace has a number of unique features that make it one of the most comfortable but effective back supports on the market. This includes:
- All open-cell foams and aerated panels reduce skin moisture and increase breathability
- Cold moulding plastics for an automatically-customised fit
- Comfortable, ergonomic pull tabs make tightening a cinch