The Tiger Tail The Long One Foam Roller is Tiger Tail's longest portable foam roller, and a great choice in particular for back massage, or massaging others. Living an active lifestyle has a host of benefits, but it comes with unfortunate side-effects in the form of stiff and aching muscles. Tiger Tail Foam Rollers provide a convenient and effective solution to these issues, in a convenient and compact package.
What Does Foam Rolling Do?
Foam rolling, or 'self-myofascial release', refers to massage that can be used to release muscle tightness, allowing you to get rid of troublesome knots in your muscles and improve circulation for less soreness and swelling after activity.
Tiger Tail have made this process even easier with their range of rollers that can be used standing up, on all major muscle groups. By applying pressure to the muscles, the Tiger Tail foam rollers allow you to get back to normal function quickly and conveniently.
Who Can Make Gains with the Long One Foam Roller?
The Long One measures 22 inches, giving it four more inches of massage surface then Tiger Tail's Classic Foam Roller. With its extra length, this roller is best for buddy massage, back massage and for people who are less flexible or larger in size.
The clever design ensures that rolling your muscles couldn't be easier or more convenient - you can carry out a massage whenever and wherever you like!
Features and Benefits of the Tiger Tail Long One
- Effective foam roller in a longer size (22") with a 14" massage surface
- Non-slip grip allows you to massage your muscles effectively
- Ideal for those with a broader back and shoulders
- Allows you to quickly massage any part of the body without getting down on the ground
- No pinched skin, pulled out hair or snagged clothing for a hassle-free product
- Works on all muscle groups including neck, shoulders, arms, back, hamstrings, glutes, quads etc
- Easy to clean for excellent hygiene