TriggerPoint Core Massage Foam Roller
Sore and aching muscles are a sign that your body is in need of a warm down, but sometimes stretching alone is not enough to target those tender, hard-to-reach parts of your body. Ideal for novice and professional athletes and gym-goers alike, the TriggerPoint Core Massage Foam Roller relieves muscular pain and tightness with a compact and beginner-friendly design.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint Core Roller?
Muscular tightness and soreness are often misread as indications that your workout was successful, when your body is actually in dire need of a warm down to release all the built-up lactic acid in your swollen muscles. Whether you're a keen athlete or a novice, the TriggerPoint Core Roller is an essential purchase to loosen up your muscles, prevent injuries and make some serious gains.
Features and Benefits of the TriggerPoint Massage Roller
- Quality foam roller for boosting recovery and loosening up
- This EVA foam roller is far more durable than standard polypropylene rollers
- Unique multi-density grid pattern provides targeted compression
- Ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Provides moderate compression, softer, less intense compression for beginners
- Flushes body of lactic acid, essential for next-day recovery
- Limited user weight of 325lb
- Available in two sizes: 12" and 18"
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
How Does the TriggerPoint Foam Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using a foam roller is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
Rolling with TriggerPoint boosts muscular recovery
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
What Sizes Are Available?
The TriggerPoint Core Roller is available in two sizes, which you can select using the drop-down menu above.
- Core Mini: 12" x 4" (LxW)
- Core 18: 18" x 5.5" (LxW)
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint Foam Roller?
The TriggerPoint Core Roller is easy to get rolling with. For an example in massaging your back, we recommend:
- Lying on the floor with the foam roller positioned under the lower part of your back.
- Moving up and down, so the roller moves with you back and forth.
- The ridges will knead your back, releasing lactic acid and encouraging fresh blood to flow into your muscles.
- User Weight Limit: 325lb
- Length: 12" and 18"
- Width: 4" and 5.5"