TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Long Orange Massage Foam Roller
Foam rolling is one of the best ways to maximise muscular mobility, performance and prevent injury, but traditional foam rollers often break with extensive use. Now with a hollow core and an extra long 26 inch design, the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Long Orange Massage Foam Roller commands a patented multi-density foam surface to deliver a sports massage that channels fresh blood and nutrients into your over-worked muscles.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Long Foam Roller?
People often dismiss tight and sore muscles as indications their workout was successful, when in fact their body is actually in need of a warm down to release all the built-up lactic acid in their swollen muscles. Whether you're a keen athlete or a novice, the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Roller is an essential purchase to loosen up your muscles, prevent injuries and make some serious gains.
Features and Benefits of the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Massage Roller
- Extra long hollow core foam roller for muscular pain relief
- Longer than the original TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller
- Multi-density EVA foam built to outlast all other foam rollers
- "Distrodensity" zones designed to simulate the feel of a masseuse's hands
- Ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Provides moderate compression, softer, less intense compression for beginners
- Flushes body of lactic acid, essential for next-day recovery
- Superior construction won't break with use
- Impressive user weight of 500lb
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Long Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Long Roller is easy to get started with. For an example in massaging your back, we would recommend:
- Lying on the floor with the foam roller positioned under the lower part of your back.
- Moving up and down, so the roller moves with you back and forth.
- The ridges will knead your back, releasing lactic acid and encouraging fresh blood to flow into your muscles.
How Does the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Long Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using a TriggerPoint Grid 2.0 Long Roller is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles with this extra long roller, you'll increase blood circulation around the muscles, kick-starting your body's healing process.
What Sizes Is the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Roller is sized as the following:
- Size Dimensions: 26" x 5.5" (LxW)
How Is the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller Made?
The Grid 2.0 utilises a hard, hollow core, hand-wrapped in EVA foam to make it stronger than traditional foam rollers. Built to withstand repeated use, the compact GRID 2.0 retains its shape no matter how much it is used.
What's the Difference Between the TriggerPoint GRID and the GRID 2.0 Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID Roller and the TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Roller are two quality foam rollers, but the GRID 2.0 builds on its predecessor's design:
- Longer design covers more surface area, for greater impact
- The GRID 2.0's 26" long length allows for greater stability during use
What Colours Are Available?
This TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Roller is a stylish orange colour. It's also available in other colours:
- Roller Weight: 1.4kg
- Length: 26"
- Width: 5.5"