TriggerPoint GRID Orange Foam Massage Ball
Our shoulders, hips and backs are some of the most common areas for muscular pain and discomfort, but many of us lack the money to afford expensive therapy. Featuring a ribbed EVA foam exterior, the TriggerPoint GRID Orange Foam Massage Ball provides soothing pain relief by kneading your muscles in a penetrating massage.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Ball?
Massaging your muscles both before and after a workout is linked not only to the prevention of injury, but the rate at which your muscles to recover. With the TriggerPoint GRID Orange Foam Ball, you can provide hard-to-reach muscles with a deep and penetrative massage and make some serious gains!
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
Features and Benefits of the GRID Orange Ball
- Combining a massage ball and foam roller, the GRID provides targeted and compact muscle pain relief
- The GRID's 5 inch diameter targets pain and stiffness in hard-to-reach areas such as the shoulders, back and hips
- Able to boost user mobility and range of motion
- The GRID's embossed pattern promotes increased blood and oxygen flow to muscles
- Allows for quick muscle recovery
- Lightweight and portable design makes the GRID Ball perfect for travel
- Allows for a softer massage than the TriggerPoint MB5
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint GRID Massage Ball Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID Ball is easy to get started with. For an example on how to do a TFL (tensor fasciae latae) massage, please consult the video below:
How Does the TriggerPoint GRID Ball Prevent Injuries?
Using the TriggerPoint GRID Ball is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
You can use the GRID Ball to relieve aching hips
with a deep tissue foot massage
How Does the GRID Ball Treat Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis and nerve damage are conditions that affect our feet, causing moderate to severe pain and making it difficult to complete even the most ordinary of tasks. The GRID Ball is widely used as a means to soothe painful arches and inflamed nerves, allowing for relief from pain and increased user mobility.
What's the Difference Between the GRID and the GRID X Ball?
There are two GRID Massage Balls available here at Health and Care:
- The GRID Ball is designed to provide a softer massage, ideal for both beginners and pros.
- The GRID X is made of firmer material, allowing for a deeper, more penetrative massage.
- Material: EVA Foam
- Max User Weight: 325lb
- Size Dimensions: 5" Diameter