TriggerPoint GRID Pink Massage Foam Roller
Warm ups and warm downs are necessary for your body to rehabilitate and recover from a workout. Ideal for athletes both novice and pro, the TriggerPoint GRID Pink Massage Foam Roller utilises a patented multi-density foam surface to deliver a deep tissue massage that not only channels fresh blood and nutrients into your limbs, but soothes and repairs your over-worked muscles.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller?
Muscular tightness and soreness are often dismissed as indications that your workout was successful, when your body is actually in dire need of a warm down to release all the built-up lactic acid in your swollen muscles. Whether you're a keen athlete or a novice, the TriggerPoint GRID Roller is an essential purchase to loosen up your muscles, prevent injuries and make some serious gains.
Features and Benefits of the TriggerPoint GRID Massage Roller
- Hollow core foam roller for muscular pain relief
- Multi-density EVA foam built to outlast all other foam rollers
- "Distrodensity" zones designed to simulate the feel of a masseuse's hands
- Ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Provides moderate compression, softer, less intense compression for beginners
- Flushes body of lactic acid, essential for next-day recovery
- Superior construction won't break with use
- Impressive user weight of 500lb
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint GRID Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID Roller is easy to get started with. For an example in massaging your back, we would recommend:
- Lying on the floor with the foam roller positioned under the lower part of your back.
- Moving up and down, so the roller moves with you back and forth.
- The ridges will knead your back, releasing lactic acid and encouraging fresh blood to flow into your muscles.
How Does the TriggerPoint GRID Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using a TriggerPoint Grid Roller is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
What Sizes Is the TriggerPoint GRID Roller?
The TriggerPoint GRID Roller is sized as the following:
- Size Dimensions: 13" x 5.5" (LxW)
How Is the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller Made?
The GRID Roller is designed using a multi-density EVA foam exterior over a rigid, hollow core, built to withstand repeated use, all while maintaining its original shape. Its construction is so compact that the GRID Roller can withstand loads of 500lb.
What Colours Are Available?
This TriggerPoint GRID Roller is a soothing pink colour. It's also available in several other colours:
- User Weight Limit: 500lb
- Length: 13"
- Width: 5.5"