TriggerPoint GRID STK Orange Contoured Foam Roller
It can be hard to maximise your gains in the gym when your body is stiff and sore, especially as stiff muscles can be a prelude to a serious injury. Designed to treat and soothe aching muscles with a deep tissue massage, the TriggerPoint GRID STK Orange Contoured Foam Roller uses a spindled exterior and an "hourglass" shape to boost fresh blood your body and speed up the recovery process.
Who Can Make Gains With the GRID STK Foam Roller?
Rest is key to making gains, but sometimes our muscles can take longer than expected to recover, which can leave you missing out on some serious workout time. With the GRID STK Foam Roller, you can massage blood and nutrients into your swollen muscles, encouraging them to recover at a faster rate so you can get pumping once more.
You can use the GRID STK seated or standing to release muscle knots and relieve tension
Features and Benefits of the GRID STK Contoured Roller
- "Hourglass" design wraps around muscles, compressing them as it rolls
- Relieves soreness and boosts muscle recovery after your workout
- Foam spindles individually probe across muscles
- Boost blood flow to improve muscle mobility
- Ergonomic handles make the roller easy to control and leverage pressure
- Excellent for massaging lower and upper body muscle groups
- Can be used either sitting or standing
- Designed for user-controlled pressure
- Highly portable with 19.5" (L) x 2.5" (W) and 0.75lb weight
- Guaranteed by 1 year manufacturer's warrant
How Do You Use the TriggerPoint STK Contoured Roller?
Using the TriggerPoint STK Contoured Roller is easy, just start rolling the STK against your affected muscles to experience soothing pain-relief. For an example on how you can relieve trap tension, just watch the video below:
How Portable Is the TriggerPoint GRID STK?
The TriggerPoint GRID STK isn't just for home use! Thanks to its compact and lightweight design, you can experience soothing relief from aches and pains wherever, whenever.
How Does the TriggerPoint GRID STK Contoured Roller Prevent Injury?
The TriggerPoint GRID STK roller is constructed with an "hourglass" design and a spindled foam exterior. The hourglass shape works with the foam spindles to individually probe muscles, encouraging freshly oxygenated blood and nutrients to flow towards the affected limbs and allow for enhanced recovery and reduced risk of injury.
- Core: Aluminium Rod
- Foam: EVA, Orange
- Grip: Rubber, Black
- Size Dimensions: 19.5" (L) x 2.5" (W)
- Weight: 0.75lb