TriggerPoint Handheld Massage Ball Roller
Regular muscle massages are a great way to unlock your body's potential and relieve built-up pressure, but therapists are expensive, and inexperienced hands are never as satisfying. With two types of massage available at the press of a button, the TriggerPoint Handheld Massage Ball Roller provides soothing pain relief by kneading your muscles in a penetrating massage.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint Handheld Massage Ball?
Massaging your muscles before and after a workout is linked to increased performance and recovery, but not everyone can afford expensive sports massages! With the TriggerPoint Handheld Massage Ball, you can provide your aching limbs and muscles with a probing deep tissue massage for reduced next day soreness and enhanced gains.
Features and Benefits of the Handheld Massage Ball
- Handheld Massage Ball for an easy self-massage
- Ideal for pain relief resulting from tight and tired muscles
- Easy-to-grip ergonomic handle allows the roller to fit comfortably in your hands
- Either roll for a no-friction massage, or roll after pressing the button for a deeper massage
- Measures 3 x 3" (LxW) with a weight of 0.5lb make it ideal for travel
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty for assured buyer confidence
How Does the TriggerPoint Massage Ball Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using the TriggerPoint Ball Roller is a great way to keep your limbs supple and prevent injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
You can use the Handheld Ball
to relieve aching shoulders
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint Ball Roller?
The Handheld Massage Ball is easy to get started with:
- By rolling the non-friction ball smoothly over bare skin and clothing, you can make an effective "non-resistance" massage.
- By pressing the button on the top of handle, you can stop the ball from rolling to create a cross-friction massage for extra relief.
How Does the Handheld Ball Treat Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis and nerve damage are conditions that affect our feet, causing moderate to severe pain and making it difficult to complete even the most ordinary of tasks. The Handheld Ball is works well as a means to soothe painful arches and inflamed nerves, allowing for relief from pain and increased user mobility.
- Max User Weight: 0.5lb
- Size Dimensions: 3" x 3"(LxW)