TriggerPoint MB1 Green and Black Massage Ball
It's often the smallest muscles and nerves that cause the most grief, but without the help of expensive massage therapies, it can be hard to target those small knots. Designed to target your body's smallest limbs (including the neck and calves), the TriggerPoint MB1 Green and Black Massage Ball is a highly durable EVA foam ball that kneads freshly oxygenated blood into your sore and swollen muscles.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint MB1 Massage Ball?
Whether you're a daily runner, gym-goer, or simply just complete a few crunches before bed, it pays to enjoy a good massage - but most of us can't afford expensive therapies. With the MB1 Massage Ball, you can provide your body with a deep massage, allowing for guaranteed relief from aches and pains, as well as a boost in overall performance and gains!
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
Features and Benefits of the MB1 Green and Black Ball
- EVA foam massage ball for releasing knots and tight muscles
- Ideal for targeting your body's small muscles including your calves and face
- Encourages fresh blood and oxygen flow around your muscles
- Enhances your range of motion, overall mobility and performance
- Foam surface is incredibly easy to clean and more hygienic than cloth
- Diameter of 2.6" and 34g weight make this ball highly portable
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warrant
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint MB1 Massage Ball?
The TriggerPoint MB1 Ball is easy to get started with. For an example on how to do a myofascial massage, just watch the video below:
What’s the Difference Between the TriggerPoint MB1, MB5 and the MBX Balls?
There are a few key differences between the 3 MB balls:
- The MB1 and MBX are the same diameter (2.6 inches), but the MBX is firmer than the MB1, which is ideal for athletes and those seeking a more intense massage.
- The MB1 and MB5 are the same firmness, but the MB5 has a larger diameter of 5 inches.
How Does the TriggerPoint MB1 Massage Ball Prevent Injuries?
Using the TriggerPoint MB1 is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
Runners and joggers can benefit
from a deep tissue foot massage
How Does the MB1 Green and Black Ball Treat Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis and nerve damage are conditions that affect our feet, causing moderate to severe pain and making it difficult to complete even the most ordinary of tasks. The MB1 is widely used as a means to soothe painful arches and inflamed nerves, allowing for relief from pain and increased user mobility.
- Material: EVA Foam
- Weight: 34g
- Size Dimensions: 2.6" diameter