TriggerPoint MB5 Green Black Foam Rolling Massage Ball
Our most common aches and pains are found in our calves, shoulders, hips and back, but it's hard to target these hard-to-reach muscle groups in an effective way without expensive therapy. Constructed to unlock unreachable muscles, the TriggerPoint MB5 Green Black Foam Rolling Massage Ball is a highly durable EVA foam ball that kneads against your body and encourages fresh blood into your swollen muscles for superior relief and recovery.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint MB5 Massage Ball?
Massaging your muscles both before and after a workout is linked not only to the prevention of injury, but the rate at which your muscles to recover. With the TriggerPoint MB5 Massage Ball, you can provide hard-to-reach muscles with a deep and penetrative massage and make some serious gains!
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
Features and Benefits of the MB5 Green and Black Massage Ball
- EVA foam massage ball for releasing knots and tight muscles
- Replicates feel of a masseuse's hands and elbows
- Ideal for targeting your body's larger muscles, including glutes, shoulders etc.
- Encourages fresh blood and oxygen flow around your muscles
- Enhances your range of motion, overall mobility and performance
- Foam surface is incredibly easy to clean and more hygienic than cloth
- Diameter of 5" and 164g weight make this ball highly portable
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warrant
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint MB5 Massage Ball Roller?
The TriggerPoint MB5 Ball is easy to get started with. For an example on how to release tight shoulders, just watch the video below:
What Muscles Is the TriggerPoint MB5 Good For?
The TriggerPoint MB5 is a larger ball than its counterparts, which means it's great for targeting larger muscles on your body. We recommend using the MB5 Massage Ball for targeting hard-to-reach areas like the glutes, hips and shoulders - just watch as tightness and immobility are lifted!
What’s the difference between the TriggerPoint MB5, MB1 and the MBX Balls?
There are a few key differences between the 3 MB balls:
- The MB1 and MBX are the same diameter (2.6 inches), but the MBX is firmer than the MB1, which is ideal for athletes and those seeking a more intense massage.
- The MB1 and MB5 are the same firmness, but the MB5 has a larger diameter of 5 inches.
How Does the TriggerPoint MB5 Massage Ball Prevent Injuries?
Using the TriggerPoint MB5 is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
The MB5 is excellent for relieving tight calves
- Material: EVA Foam
- Weight: 164g
- Size Dimensions: 5" diameter