TriggerPoint MBX Black Red Foam Rolling Massage Ball
It's often the smallest muscles and nerves that cause us the most pain, but standard massage balls aren't strong enough to release those pesky knots and tensions. Designed to target your body's smallest muscles (including the neck and calves), the TriggerPoint MBX Black Red Foam Rolling Massage Ball is a highly durable EVA foam ball that kneads against your body to encourage freshly oxygenated blood into your sore and swollen muscles.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint MBX Massage Ball?
If you're an athlete or someone suffering from deep rooted muscular knots and aches, it's time to invest in something truly worthwhile. With the TriggerPoint MBX Massage Ball, you can release those aching muscular knots with a probing deep tissue massage and provide your body the boost it needs to make some serious gains!
Does Rolling With the MBX Increase Your Flexibility and Performance?
Recent studies suggest that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. Further still, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
Features and Benefits of the MBX Red and Black Ball
- EVA foam massage ball for releasing knots and tight muscles
- Extra firm for deeper tissue compression and relief of aching knots
- Ideal for calves, arms, pecs and arches
- Encourages fresh blood and oxygen flow around your muscles
- Enhances your range of motion, overall mobility and performance
- Foam surface is incredibly easy to clean and more hygienic than cloth
- Diameter of 2.6" and 39g weight make this ball highly portable
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warrant
How Do I Use the TriggerPoint MBX Ball?
The TriggerPoint MBX Ball is easy to get started with. For an example on how to do a myofascial massage, just watch the video below:
What’s the Difference Between the TriggerPoint MBX, MB1 and the MB5 Balls?
There are a few key differences between the 3 MB balls:
- The MB1 and MBX are the same diameter (2.6 inches), but the MBX is firmer than the MB1, which is ideal for athletes and those seeking a more intense massage.
- The MB1 and MB5 are the same firmness, but the MB5 has a larger diameter of 5 inches.
How Does the TriggerPoint MBX Massage Ball Prevent Injuries?
Using the TriggerPoint MBX is one of the best ways you can prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging sore limbs and muscles, you increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles, which helps to kick-start your body's healing process.
Runners and joggers can benefit
from a deep tissue foot massage
How Does the MBX Red and Black Ball Treat Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis and nerve damage are conditions that affect our feet, causing moderate to severe pain and making it difficult to complete even the most ordinary of tasks. The MBX is widely used as a means to soothe painful arches and inflamed nerves, allowing for relief from pain and increased user mobility.
- Material: EVA Foam
- Weight: 39g
- Size Dimensions: 2.6" diameter