TriggerPoint Nano LTE Foot Arch Pain Massager
Running, sprinting and weightlifting can all have a detrimental effect on your foot arch, causing lasting pain and tension. With a multi-density EVA foam surface, the TriggerPoint Nano LTE Foot Arch Pain Massager rolls on polyurethane wheels to exercise fresh blood and nutrients into your torn/inflamed tissue, and encourage full recovery.
Who Can Make Gains With the TriggerPoint Nano LTE Foot Massager?
Foot pain (tight arches, plantar fasciitis and micro-tears) can put you out of training for a while, which can have a negative effect on your gains. The TriggerPoint Nano LTE Foot Massager uses an EVA foam multi-density surface to encourage freshly oxygenated blood and nutrients into your inflamed and weak tissue, boosting both your recovery and relief from pain.
Massaging your arches with the Nano LTE enhances your recovery process
Features and Benefits of the Nano LTE Foot Massager
- Multi-density EVA foam surface for smooth rolling
- Highly portable with a lightweight design, ideal for use in gym, office or on the road
- Can be used while seated or standing
- Highly dense foam surface allows blood to travel directly to broken tissue
- Polyurethane wheels provide grip and control
- Emulates the feeling of a massage therapist's finger tips
- Easy to maintain with a hygienic sweat-proof design
How Do You Use the Nano LTE Foot Massager?
Using the TriggerPoint Nano LTE is very easy, and you can do it seated or standing.
- Position the roller under your foot.
- Roll back and forth.
Just watch the video below for an example on how you can ease foot pain:
How Does the Nano LTE Foot Arch Pain Massager Work?
The Nano LTE uses a simple, ergonomic design to directly target foot pain at its source. Built with multi-density EVA foam, the roller encourages fresh blood and nutrients to flow directly to the tissue and enhance recovery.
How Portable Is the Nano LTE Foot Massager?
With a small and compact design, the Nano LTE Massager is easy to fit in your pocket, bag or jacket. This makes it a highly portable piece of kit which you can use whenever your feet are sore, whether you're at home, in the office, or at the gym.