Using magnets to promote our well being is an old concept that goes all the way back to 200 BC in China and the many positive effects are the reason why magnetic bracelets are still as popular as ever. The Trion:Z Maxi Loop Magnetic Bracelet, with its ANSPO magnetic therapy technology, is one of the strongest and most effective bracelets on the market today.
Key Features of the Maxi Loop
- Flexible, waterproof silicone band for an active lifestyle, water, sun and snow
- Polarised Pod Capsule containing 2 x 1000 Gauss Magnets with patented ANSPO technology
- Over 1000 negative ions per second
- Available in five colours and three sizes
Who Can Make Gains with the Trion:Z Maxi Loop Magnetic Bracelet?
Trion:Z bracelets are great for anyone who wants to experience their numerous benefits, including improved circulation, reduced inflammation, pain relief and even improved sleep patterns. Maxi Loop Magnetic Bracelets use patented ANSPO magnetic therapy technology and are the only sports health wristbands on the market to have a Japanese medical approval and a Class 1 CE mark. They deliver up to 100 times higher levels of negative ions than similar bracelets on the market and are used by thousands of professional athletes and celebrities all over the world.
Benefits of Magnetic Bracelets
Wearing magnetic bracelets can have numerous positive effects on your body and overall well being. They are known to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, promote relaxation and quality sleep, they relieve pain and even encourage positive thinking.
- Pain Reduction: Bracelets that are powered by Colantotte magnets reduce pain in joints of the lower body
- Suitable for Everybody: Trion:Z bracelets are effective for everybody regardless of age, sex or health
- Increased Mobility: Magnetic powered bracelets increase mobility
- Reduces Stiffness: Bracelets can reduce stiffness in joints of the lower body
- Easier Daily Movement: Trion:Z can make daily movements easier, compared to people not using a bracelet
Finding the Right Size
How tight you wear your bracelet is based on your personal preference. Simply measure around the wrist using a piece of string and see the list below to find your match. If you prefer your bracelet to fit snugly, get a size closest to your wrist circumference. As they are made of elastic materials, you can easily stretch them over your hand.
- Small: 16cm
- Medium: 18cm
- Large: 20cm
- Extra Large: 22cm